26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Orphan Black Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

Most definitely

Reply 100#100 bala's post

3 x 5 & 6

Both good episodes. It was high time that Paul died....never liked the dude.

Nice to see Delphine back and I liked how she inferred to Cosima's new relationship with the comment about keeping research secret and 'sneaking around'.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

3x7

It was hilarious fun watching Cosima play Allison....now the tables need to turn. It would be fun to watch Alison be a prude if Shay or Delphine is hitting on Cos

Loved Allison's campaign speech.

Reply 110#110 spratt89's post

I'd definitely recommend it . But, like bala said season 2 was not as good as 1 which is usually the case with tv shows or even movies. However, the second half of season 3 is sort of getting the series back on track.

With the scientific aspect of cloning the series will always expand - its just inevitable.

Reply 113#113 bala's post

I read an article where a lot of fans are complaining about their introduction into the mix. But, I think they make sense in the current fray. Its plausible that Duncan and his scientists were experimenting with both sexes.

‘Orphan Black’ To End: BBC America Series Renewed For Fifth & Final Season

Orphan Black is coming to an end. BBC America’s breakout original series has been picked up for a fifth season, which will be its last. BBC America and Canadian network partner Space made the joint pickup of the Tatiana Maslany-starrer for a 10-episode fifth and final season to air in 2017. The news comes as the Season 4 finale of the praised sci-fi series airs tonight on both nets.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/orphan-black-renewed-season-5-final-season-1201773845/

26 12
Thread