Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 At All Costs

Tom taking an alien with him to meet the President was a risky move but his story was surprising and you can understand why Anne wants to keep what she found out about her daughter a secret but at some point it could put everyone in jeopardy

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question whether it was a set up to get alien ?

Falling Skies - Unanswered Questions - At All Costs

3x05 Search and Recover

Tom and Pope having to rely on each other to survive was interesting and I thought the fight would be over when they ran from the creatures but the punch getting out the water was amusing

Be Silent and Come Out

Getting the bug out of Hal was really risky but now he's back and Pope taking bets were amusing.

3x06 Be Silent and Come Out

Taking bets on the Hal and Tom situation was amusing but they were both lucky to come out alive and I thought Margaret was going to fall for Hal's sob story but was obvious the bug was still inside him

The Pickett Line

The pickett family was interesting storyline but it look like tom made a huge mistake going back at the end

3x07 The Pickett Line

The family of outlaws meet their match when they took the Masons belongings but Tom going back to help was stupid

Falling Skies - The Final Three

The final 3

Really glad they gave us a look at Tom's wife.  It was nice to see what it "could" have been like before.  I really don't want to believe that Anne and Alexis are actually dead.  I think the cocoon thing is stasis.  I doubt they would want to kill the Alien-human hybrid baby. I got so excited when I thought Tom had killed the blond!  Sad it wasn't true.  

I'm not sure what Pope and the Cornel (sp) are up too, but should be interesting.   I
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x08 Strange Brew

Tom calling out Anne's name in his sleep was understandable as she was harassing him thanks to Karen trying to read his memories

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I love it when aliens try to trick the main character there are in alternative reality but the clues in the reality was great way for him to wake up.

Thread