Thread
Printable Version

The Village Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Village Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Village Premiered on BBC One on March 31, 2013

The Village is a drama series which follows the life and turbulent times of an English village over the past century, as seen through the eyes of one resident as he lives from childhood to old age.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Village Here

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Episode 1

Bert having a crush on Martha was amusing but her watching them change after swimming was priceless especially when Bert spotted her and with his dad John turning to drink he has a hard life, Bert spying on the public bathes was wrong but funny especially as he was spotted the second time and fell off the roof

1x02 Episode 2

Grace having a nasty cut on her face must of been from John and I cant believe the kids stoned Caro's dog to death but then finding herself pregnant with Joe's baby just made things worse as her family thought it was John and I know it sounds cruel but they should of let him hang himself

1x03 Episode 3

Grace and the other woman in the village being used for cheap labour was terrible and the teachers having their conscription papers was interesting

1x04 Episode 4

John stealing some animal medicine for baby Mary when she became dangerously ill with scarlet fever was crazy but her recovery was a strange coincidence and being accused of killing the cow was predictable, the way they are treating Caro in the hope of curing her is barbaric

1x05 Episode 5

I bet Lady Clem regretted asking what's wrong as the reply was rather rude but accurate and John thinking that he is unwittingly responsible for Joe’s state of mind was bound to have consequences

1x06 Episode 6

Taking a photo of the babies outside the pub was amusing as the fathers were inside instead of looking after them and the debate about remembrance day was interesting

Thread