Thread
Printable Version

A Place To Call Home (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x02 I Believe

Roy having a hard time covering up Bert's death was sad as he deserved what he got for attacking his wife and trying to blackmail James over being gay, about time Jack was told he's Anna's father

New A Place To Call Home | Sunday 8.40 | 2x03 Australian Promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:59 ]

2x03 A Kiss To Build A Dream On

No surprise Elizabeth needed Prudence's help in her vendetta against Sarah and Sarah confiding to her Aunt Peg about her darkest secret was sad as she allowed the Nazis to use her body to save her own life

A Place To Call Home | New Sunday 8.30 | 2x04 Promo CH7

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 13:00 ]

2x04 What Your Heart Says

Sarah putting her relationship with George in jeopardy in her efforts to rescue James was great but it might be in vain as he's about to find out what happened to her by the Nazis

New A Place To Call Home | Sunday 8.30 | CH7 Australian Promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 13:01 ]

2x05 The Ghosts of Christmas Past

Sarah revealing her secret to George was bound to come as a shock and him taking it well initially was surprising but Elizabeth's flashbacks was even more surprising, Andrew still chasing Anna is getting tiresome and about time they accepted James for who he is

2x06 Auld Lang Syne

Regina speaking to George before Elizabeth was unfortunate as he now knows she was trying to find out more about Sarah's past but Olivia finding out she will have to carry her dead child to term was tragic but the fact James is gay and she used it to try and trap him it's a blessing in disguise

2x07 No Other Love

Regina's bombshell news was bound to upset the apple cart as George and Sarah were getting closer than ever despite Elizabeth's interference but the fact Sarah's husband is alive after she thought he was dead was great as they actually did her a favour, Olivia considering fooling everyone by buying a child and pretending she gave birth to it was surprising but Sarah setting the dog on Regina was amusing

2x08 Answer Me, My Love

Sarah making her way to Paris to reconnect with her husband was expected but the fact he's not the man he used to be you can understand why she wasn't told and Roy wanting nothing to do with that cow was amusing as he was referring to Regina, Anna finding out Jack is her father took long enough

2x09 I Do, I Do

Olivia not bonding with the child is going to make fooling everyone more difficult and Sarah going back with Rene was understandable but still looked strange as she was happy with George until she found out he was alive, Regina making sure she had a black eye was a devious plan

2x10 Unforgettable

Elizabeth asking Sarah for help with Regina was ironic as she used Regina to get rid of Sarah but Elizabeth leaving the manor was surprising and a little sad

DVD Extras

The cast insight to the rolls they played this season was great way to wrap the show up now it's finished

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I'm glad I watched that episode first as the alternative episode finishing on a cliffhanger leading into season three would of been a disaster with it being cancelled

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Looks like I got it wrong about the alternative episode as a third season was commissioned after it was cancelled which is why they added a cliffhanger

3x01 The Things We Do For Love

George getting shot was bound to bring Elizabeth back and looks like Sarah removing the bullet in the ambulance saved his life but Sarah's husband Rene life being in Regina's hands was unfortunate as she was the only witness

3x02 L'Chaim, to Life

Rene was lucky George spoke up for him as that officer was determined to put him in prison and Sarah being pregnant with George's baby is going to make things complicated, Gino refusing to be godparents to James's child was a little predictable as he's against him being gay

3x03 Somewhere Beyond the Sea

Sarah considering having an abortion before George or Rene find out was understandable but I hope she comes to her senses and Olivia's face after what James said about the family keeping secrets was amusing as she's got one of her own

3x04 Too Old to Dream

Talk about Sarah leaving it to the last second to change her mind about the abortion but I bet she's glad as his next patient died even after Jack tried to save her

3x05 Living in the Shadow

Anna having to keep Olivia's secret about the baby not being James was awkward as she's not long found out who her real father is and Sarah telling Rene she's keeping the baby was bound to be tough as he knows it's not his, Sarah and Jack getting the abortion quack arrested was great

Thread