Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ABC’s summer drama ‘Mistresses’ is welcoming John Heard (‘Home Alone’) in a fatherly role, TVLine reports. He’ll play Savi’s (Alyssa Milano) dad, a "painfully awkward accountant" who walked out on Savi and her mom (JoBeth Williams) and “cut them both out of his like an abscess.”

Will Dad be there as Grandpa, or to help his daughter grieve?

courtesy www.tvrage.com

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I didn't see Dominic anywhere in that promo. Maybe his stashed another rock for a big reveal.

Rebuild

Glad Savi survived but find out Toni was a women was a nice ending

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Overall, it was a good premiere.....

It's good that Karen went back to private practice hopefully she'll renew her partnership with Jacob from season 1. I saw and felt a connection there that needed exploring.

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

2x2

Good follow up to season 2 premiere. Let's see what Toni has up her sleeve.

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

She really cause problem i think either law suit unfair dismissal against him or sexually harresement suit since she's a lawyer

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Or Junior Partner sleeping with Associate. Either way it will be interesting. Plus, everything is not going to be perfect with Daniel. Hell, he might even have a wife & kids waiting for him in the big old house, remember he said his mom wanted him to fill it with kids.

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I really hope Josh and Harry don't hook up

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Hell, I'm thinking that will happen too, they have always been close.......

Reply 66#66 Milks26's post

2x3 (Open House)

Another good episode. I've been waiting for Karen/Jacob for a while so let's hope it finally happens this season. Karen never knew.......Damn!  knew he wanted her from their first scene together. But, what game is Jacob playing I like you, but let's be friends come on!

I think that mystery man Zach might have ties to Toni.

Harry has a lot of anger. But, Savi is right he only chose her because she was on her death bed.

I just thought of another possibility for Zach's identity.....Savi & Joss long lost brother. I just remembered that John Heard will be playing their Dad this season...never know.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 08:50 ]

Reply 67#67 Milks26's post

Well i think you might be right that would be revelation

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Well, my guesses were way, way off the scale for Zach's possible identity. Nice touch though,  I like that.

Another nice episode for the season...next weeks preview looks hot.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-3-2014 09:48 ]

Playing With Fire

Look savi is really going heal over heel with Zach but i am surprised he want hang out with her but not telling Dom is going to be bad . Karen is getting more careless with the risk she is taking meet stranger at the bar.

2x5

I  like Karen in the short wig....she looks great. Damn, Karen sure chose a good looking guy to go all the way with.

Savi's behavior points to someone who's on drugs....so nonchalant and carefree (especially during her conversation with Dom). I hope they last

From day one I never trusted Daniel. I hope Toni gets taken down.

What Do You Really Want

Well Savi has been caught red handed and she going to ruin their relationship . I just hope he doesn't try to get evan with toni as a result .Josh and Harry have really become good friend i have to say my opinion on Josh has improved from previous season she really has become respectful person.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

2x6

I swear season 2 is so much better than season 1.  I would not  be surprised if something happened between Harry & Joss....I see it coming. They always had a good relationship since the beginning of the show, so it would not be so far out there.

My only comments about Savi &  Dom is OKAY here we go. Don't like Zach...there's something very weird about him. Did he know that Savi was in relationship? The way he acted around her I don't think she told him.

Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

What a way for Josh to step into after finding out one of his patient died from a nose job .

Savi thinking it was good idea to go triple date with them was ridclous i am not surprised Dom walked out.

Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

2x7

I agree with Joss, Karen and Jacob are made for each other....hopefully it ends up that way. I could've told April that dude was married.....never trusted him. She deserves better.

Great, it looks like they might turn Zach into a stalker....that means he'll be gone even quicker

Jason George's (Dom) acting skills really impressed me in this episode especially in the last scene.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 10:07 ]

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

Well he's been acting for more than 10 years so i wasn't surprised

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I know, I've seen him in other stuff. But,  he really shined in the last scene.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 10:12 ]

Thread