Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

2x8

I'm interested in Karen's storyline...hopefully Jacob survives at the end of the season.

Thank you April for dumping that guy this week, even though, you might run back to him next week. Since the season started I always said I never trusted him....his relationship with his wife is not over as he claims.

Reply 82#82 Milks26's post

2 x 9

Toni finally got what she wanted from Dom....and stupidly he fell into her trap. Next week previews shows the shhh hitting the fan though.

I was wondering if they would ever let Lucy know that her father was still alive. Hopefully she finally finds out this season.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-5-2014 09:56 ]

Episode 10 'Charades' promo  {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIgd55YDWas/}

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

It's okay Dom, I'll strangle Toni for you. From day one I never liked her.

Some how I don't think that's the end of  Dom & Savi.

I hope Anna's not playing Karen, because right now she's breaking so many ethical rules.

Daniel's is an FBI Agent? I definitely did not see that coming.

Reply 86#86 Milks26's post

none of us saw that coming and Jos marriage proposal was also a surprise consider she always said she would never settle down .

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I wasn't surprised about Joss's proposal...they're living together and the Doc looks like the family guy type. Besides when a man, any man dangles a ring in front of a woman we automatically say yes (even if we reconsider later) but, on the spot is always yes

I'm mad Dom fell for Ton's crap though.

Reply 88#88 Milks26's post

I can't wait to see if she will go through with it consider how she doesn't like commitment

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I know, I doubt it will happen. But, let's see....they might surprise us.

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

I still hate Zack....if Savi can't be with Dom I'll take Harry

Just when I got my wish from since season 1 to have Karen and Jacob together they tear them apart.

Reply 92#92 Milks26's post

I like Savi still help Dom with Toni situation that was great plan but Dom not firing her was a huge surprise.

Josh wanting a pre-nupt to keep her independence was nice   

Harry sleeping with his client was a bad move

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I think Dom wanted to show Toni that he was a better person than her....which he achieved.

I can't tell what's up with Harry's move, was it a reaction to Joss's news?

Plus, Karen has some turmoil coming her way...I can't wait till next week.

Reply 94#94 Milks26's post

I think that was 100% why. He just recently realised he has feelings for Jos and her news threw him for a loop and that's how he reacted.

Oh poor Karen. This guy cannot have good news. I bet he has HIV or something!

I don't like Dom. I just can't take to him for some reason. Harry is a dote but I don't think Savi and he will ever get back together. I think Jos and Harry will get together next season and there'll be a story around them worrying how to tell Savi.

I don't mind Zack but I think Savi needs to learn to be on her own for a while!!

Reply 95#95 shinny's post

Haha..u hate Dom...oh no!

Somehow I won't be surprised if Savi & Harry make a full circle some day. Joss & Harry might be fun but in the end I see them as being a big bro, lil sis pairing.

Still hate Zack.

Although, April's husband ran out on her it would to be nice to actually see them as a couple one day...we never had the opportunity. Plus, Lucy still doesn't know that her dad is still alive. Hopefully she finds out this season.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-24-2014 04:05 ]

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

2 x 12

Zack & Savi are sooooo boring.....why, why, why....the torture    

Is Lucy ever going to find out that her father is still alive? April wanted to know where the FBI were going to have Paul situated in WITSEC, but the kid still doesn't know a vital piece of information   

Very nice scene between Joss & Harry...very nice

2x13 Til Death Do Us Part

Josh really got herself in a pickle this time if Savi finds them and the love triangle is getting rather amusing because we don't really know what going to happen. Lucy finding out about her father on tv was sad and her reaction was predictable she going to be mad for a while. Karen not being HIV was great but i think she's pregnant .

Thread