98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mistresses (US) Premieres on ABC on June 03, 2013

Welcome to a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery, as they brave the turbulent journey together.

Meet Savi (Alyssa Milano), a successful career woman working toward the next phase in her life -- both professional and personal -- simultaneously bucking for partner at her law firm while she and her husband, Harry (Brett Tucker), try to start a family of their own. Savi's free-spirited and capricious baby sister, Josselyn (Jes Macallan), couldn't be more different - living single, serial dating and partying, and regularly leaning on her big sister along the way. Their common best friend, April (Rochelle Aytes), a recent widow and mother of two, is rebuilding her life after tragedy and learning to move forward, with the support and guidance of her closest girlfriends. And friend Karen (Yunjin Kim), a successful therapist with her own practice, reconnects with the girls after her involvement in a complicated relationship with a patient goes far too deep.

Mistresses is a salacious new drama about a group of friends caught in storms of excitement and self-discovery, secrecy and betrayal, and bound by the complex relationships they've created.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Mistresses (US) Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

it feels like forever since i heard about this series i remember the promo last year and than no news

Is this a US version of the old BBC series?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 5#5 trulee's post

About the Show                                
Based on the hit UK television series of the same name, Mistresses is a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery.

This is taken from the homepage

1x01 Pilot

Karen having an affair with her terminally ill client is bound to get complicated as his son knows he was having an affair but asking Karen and his wife to help himself die was a surprise

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

This series wasn't what i was expecting there lot depth to this series than i imagine especially with interesting storylines. How do you deal these issues will be a challenge finding out your dead husband was cheating on you and that he had a child was surprise. I had feeling Savanna was going to eventually cheat with all that flirting with her collogue .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think Anna Torv played the lesbian in the first season of the UK version

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I didn't watch UK version

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Usually the original is the best and I enjoyed it

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes your right originals are the best but for some reason i missed this show when it aired probably because i was busy.

The Morning After

This was an ok episode but rope thing was rather amusing allowing a girl to tie you up like that was risky since she literally left him tied up and while she chatted to her friend . We can only imagine how long she left him like that but i really actually felt sorry for him what if he had to go to toilet ?

1x02 The Morning After

April investigating the woman that Paul had another life with was interesting as he obviously brought the yellow car for her, the Japanese bondage rope was amusing and glad she explained what S.W.H. stood for

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 Breaking and Entering

The longer skirt and taller child comment in the lift was amusing and what was Karen thinking by going to Tom's apartment know his son was moving in and leaving her sunglasses will probably just make things worse

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The title gave away that storyline but cliffhanger with Savi postive on pregnancy test just made her life more complicated.

1x04 A Kiss Is Just a Kiss

Under normal circumstances Savi finding out that she is pregnant would be awesome as Harry and her have been trying for ages but after a one night stand it's more likely to be Dominic's which would take some explaining after the birth and Karen going for the water glasses could of been awkward but Josslyn pretending to be the girlfriend didn't go well, the mistresses playing April with the fake lawyer was impressive

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes that was crazy fake lawyer was quite good actor he looked the part but i actually Savi would help her fight for it but she has her own problems to deal with

1x05 Decisions, Decisions

The girls having fun in the shower was amusing and no wonder Savi is anxious to find out her paternity test results as Harry is suspicious after the change in her breath but I thought she would of waited till after the paternity test to tell him

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well how long could she wait i suspect she found out it would take few weeks and she didn't want keep on giving him excuses

Reply 26#26 bala's post

As Harry thought she wasn't pregnant after she started bleeding I think she had time for the paternity test and I know it's a long shot but what if Harry is the father

98 12345
Thread