Thread
Printable Version

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 O-Mouth

Charlie was obviously upset at loosing her informant but shooting up to protect their cover was going too far

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I think they are taking too long with the story lines.  I find myself doing other things while this is on and it's becoming the last thing on my DVR I pick.   I liked it at the beginning but now it's just another cop show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Hair of the Dog

Well Riggs trying protect her when she took the drugs was great but having to be question about it was tricky i can't believe she had get high to prove she was normal .The deep sea operation was great but mike thinking he was dead was amusing as i knew he wasn't.

1x06 Hair of the Dog

Briggs helping Charlie go to extreme measures to cover-up her bad decisions was great allowing Mike to believe Johnny died in the explosion was cruel but with the other guard on the top deck watching he would of had a hard job faking the shooting

Goodbye High

Well this was interesting twist how can Briggs be Ordin ?

Bag Man

Well i am glad one of them actually suspect Biggs of being Ordin but he really was lucky they didn't discover his hiding place that sweat on his face was rather convincing. . I have to say his set-up is rather good but how long can he hide his identity with the amount close call he had in this episode?

1x07 Goodbye High

Briggs being forced to come clean to Mike was interesting but you just knew he had something else up his sleeve

1x08 Bag Man

I hope Mike's work don't put his girlfriends life in danger as she is starting to ask too many questions and Mike also having to push his own limits for the good of the case was interesting as he kept the guy alive after loosing his hand, Briggs being able to overpower Mike without being seen was impressive

Smoke Alarm

He really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut because he has just ruined a friendship by telling his roomate he been ask to spy on her boss. Things are getting rather messy and i have feeling that Mike really is over his head because with biggs shooting his handler things are truly screwed.

1x09 Smoke Alarm

Charlie finding the camera in the smoke alarm was great but her run in with the other LEO was interesting and another close call for Mike but trusting Paige with his secret mission was a surprise

1x10 King's Castle

Paul setting Mike set-up for another fall while in prison is getting frustrating and how he's getting away with everything right under their noses but telling him just to see the reaction on his face was a risky move and Dale is making a mess of his personal life

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well briggs find out that he killed FBI Agent is certainly made his life just more complicated than it needs to be.

1x11 Happy Endings

Mike's face when Paige said your going to get me pregnant was amusing and what Mike did at the massage parlour robbery was a surprise but Charlie giving the guy a beat-down was great

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

It great Mike and Paige actually be on the same page considering she was against it but this really is going split graceland into sides. Without recording Briggs can't get into trouble

Thread