Thread
Printable Version

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Pawn

What a shame Paul couldn't convince Charlie he was Jangles before she made him release him but what a stroke of luck Mike got there in time and the missing tape being the cliffhanger was nice

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question what will kid do with the tape

Reply 42#42 bala's post

At leased if it's not renewed it's not that important

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

True but i thought this was renewed?

Graceland, Season 2 - "The Summer Destination,"

2x01 The Line

Seriously Mike coming back to Graceland to get a drug boss but finding out it was another reason was a surprise but i just felt it over convenient the case he was investigating in DC happens to bring back to Graceland as team leader is certainly going make this friends mad. As soon as he asked for a team i knew it would be Graceland.

Graceland 2x02 Promo "Connects"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:36 ]

Connects

That was risk he took but the fact that it worked and Mike cheating on his girlfriend . Mike is suppose to be the good guy you make him into two time cheater is just so wrong . You just knew she come Graceland sooner or later

Graceland 2x03 Promo "Tinker Bell"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:37 ]

Tinker Bell

Well Jake figuring out who tinker bell were and how they were getting drugs in was sad

Graceland 2x04 Promo "Magic Numbers"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:39 ]

H-a-Double-P-Y

Well what an awful time for jake to get arrested in the middle of an operation

Guardian Angel

I was impressed how they found her in one episode but mike making call save her and not girl was hard call

Los Malos

Not much happened but giving guy a head up that he know he's corrupt was a bit cocky  .

Thread