Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well he probably doesn't understand the need to talk about it since men are suppose to men not wimps talking about their problem he believes that they should all get over it bad thing happens deal with it is his attitude. paying the boy's mother off seem like a bad thing to do but it was in boy's best interest.

Ray Donovan Season 1: Episode 5 Clip

1x04 Black Cadillac

They didn't do a good job at hiding the microphone in the hotel room and fare play to Conor getting his own back on the bully

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well no but Ray knew where microphone were shows the experience he had and you just knew school visit would drag Ray into a situation but girl scathing his eye out did look awful.

Ray Donovan Season 1: Next on Episode 6

The Golem

Well look like his wife decides to do some investigation on Ray but she was lucky she missed the girl handcuffed to the bathroom because it did look like she would catch her but his clean up lady sort it out was rather amusing by punching her but after all that he decides to screw her was just the icing on the cake. What a cliffhanger with his wife catch him crying.

1x05 The Golem

I'm so glad Ray left her screaming after she handcuffed herself in the bathroom but trying to make use of her time by shaving her legs was amusing and Lena punching her was priceless

Housewarming

Punchy setting fire to his house because a women made him upset was ridiculous but Ray almost lost it when he found out his kids were there and what they did to the FBI agent was rather amusing if not rather ingenious but i am surprised after that sort of day he would still want to go after Ray.

1x06 Housewarming

The monkey hallucinations were amusing and what a way for the hooker to collect semen for artificial insemination and without the guy knowing and what was Ray thinking when he pointed the gun at his dad while the kids were watching

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather disturbing how she got the semen but this really give people ideas of length some women will go to get money.

1x07 New Birthday

Ray going to Boston to find Sully was interesting as he was supposed to be dead and It was so obvious going back to the bar was a trap but slipping up about him not being in Boston was amusing as he first said he's dead and who would of thought he wanted him to kill his dad, Abby's attempt at shoplifting was priceless but what Marvin tried to get Bridget to do was surprising

Bridget

Well that really look infected the belly button piercing but i am surprise neither of parents decided actually ignore it being infected. I hope she gets that treated. Marvin doing a rap video in his house where his mother got shoot was interesting thinking it would help get popular.

1x08 Bridget

Bridget doesn't have much faith in her father accusing him of murdering Marilyn but typical teen getting a belly piercing and I'm not surprised Marilyn called her mother after Ray threatened him, Mickey putting a gun to her head was unbelievable

1x09 Road Trip

Ray saying kill yourself tomorrow after you have taken his kids to the award ceremony was amusing but sticking his penis in the girls hand was disgusting and I bet she didn't think that would be her last phone call

Thread