Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

She should of known better

Fite Nite

Ray father is one hell of a snake escape but that poor women Sully shot just because she wanted closure on Micky . The ending with Ray finding the baby was amusing since he did ask his wife for a baby now he can be dad and she doesn't have to get pregnant so she should be at least happy. .

1x10 Fite Nite

Mickey's girlfriend was having a bad time first with Mickey putting a gun to her head and now being killed because of him, no wonder Ray was distracted at the fight because of his plan with Sully had been put into action but you just knew something would change

1x11 Bucky Fuckin' Dent

Avi trying to protect Abby and the kids was never going to be easy with her temper and I must admit I didn't think she would turn her back on the priest after he asked for help but Ray finishing him off to stop him talking was a surprise

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well finding out he also abuse him was a surprise

1x12 Same Exactly

The maid was really lucky her co-worker came looking for he as she was about to be the next victim and I cant believe the kids didn't check to see if Ray was alive on the sun lounger

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well they knew he was alive but i agree their reaction was quite strange

Reply 49#49 bala's post

His son wasn't sure he was alive and with that amount of blood he could of been dead

Ray Donovan Season 2: Official Trailer

Ray Donovan Season 2: Episode 1

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Season 1

Overall, the show is a  wannabe Sopranos that just moves at a much slower pace. To me the most enjoyable parts of the series were the scenes with the kids especially when Marvin Gaye came on....hopefully he has a little bit more to do in season 2 along with Daryl.

Let's see what season 2 brings to the table.

Yo Soy Capitan

Well having find his dad so prove his innocence was amusing but his dolphine dream was funny. Ray going to marriage counselling was surprising consider how private person he is .

Reply 56#56 bala's post

2x1

Can Katherine Moenning play any other role...talk about typecast.

From the time I saw the poster of the guy I knew it would not end well for Daryl.....it would also be nice if he actually has more to do this season

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-18-2014 13:47 ]

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

They did this same storyline on the Sopranos? Tony helped Carmela build her dream house (though it was never completed) just to get back in her good graces. I can't wait til she cheats on him.

Overall, filler episode

Gem and Loan

That reporter is trouble and ray think he has it under control is a big mistake

Thread