Thread
Printable Version

The Fall Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 Milks26's post

I hope they add the missing episodes before they have finished filming season 2

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Oh my God! Season 2 is the works and were still missing 4 episodes on VIP

All 5 episodes are now available on Youtube. I'm going to watch them now before they disappear

Reply 23#23 Milks26's post

Unbelievable, that's how they wrapped up season 1.    Wow!!!!

They need to get this guy in Season 2.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I could not access the link above so this is for those in the same predicament:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6T5i1vp8Nw

Reply 26#26 Milks26's post

The Fall returns in November 2014

This premiere's tonight in Ireland, right after the love/hate finale. Can't wait!!

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

You and me both. Hopefully, it gets loaded to the site since we're still missing 4 episodes from season 1

2x01 Walk the Line

Continuing ten days after Paul told Stella that she would never catch him was good and standing up to those thugs was risky as she was outnumbered but Sally-Ann confronting the babysitter was understandable considering what Paul told her, the girl on the train was asking for trouble showing him her ID which probable had her address on

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-28-2014 07:32 ]

The Fall on Netflix

Gillian Anderson is back on Jamie Dornan's case with The Fall season two. The hit BBC Two drama, which stars your new obsession from Ffity Shades of Grey and Once Upon a Time as a serial killer, will hit Netflix in the United States and Latin America on Friday, Jan. 16 at 12:01 a.m. PST.

You know what you have to do: cancel all your plans for that weekend. Check out a chilling promo for the new season above.
"The Fall in its first series, was one of the best reviewed TV shows of 2013. It is incredibly suspenseful storytelling, topped with a great cast including Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan," Ted Sarandos, chief content officer at Netflix, said in a statement. "We're thrilled to offer such a distinguished and entertaining show to our viewers around the world."

courtesy http://www.eonline.com

2x02 One Named Peter

Rose being abducted after talking to Stella was a little predictable and Kate is playing with fire but about time they have his name from his print on the scissors

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-28-2014 07:33 ]

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I thought so too. I mean, didn't they realise that saying the photo sketch was from 9 years ago was going to put her at risk!! They net is closing in on him though!!

2x03 It's Always Darkest

If leaving the baby in the car wasn't bad enough but playing with keys was unbelievable and she was lucky Paul left the child before taking the car, Katie giving Paul an alibi was crazy but her using it to get him to meet her was devious and giving her the phone is going to throw the police off

Thread