Thread
Printable Version

Save Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Save Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Save Me Premieres on NBC on May 23, 2013

Welcome to the Midwestern suburbs, where exciting things never happen. Well, almost never.

After a near-death experience (choking on a hero sandwich), Beth is revived only to realize she now has a direct line to God. Of course, her husband Tom is skeptical and dismissive - and his mistress is all but hostile that her lover's wife is now a prophet! But when inexplicable things begin to happen, everyone's beliefs are tested. Beth starts to say and do things that shock her family and entrance her friends, but she isn't going to be your typical "fire and brimstone" prophet. Let's just say if God had a desperate housewife as His mouthpiece, Beth would be it! She is the absolute last person on Earth who would be chosen. Then again, they say He works in mysterious ways. And this one is a real mystery!

Emmy nominee Anne Heche stars in this uniquely spirited new comedy from John Scott Shepherd and Emmy-winning director Scott Winant ("Breaking Bad," "True Blood," "Californication").

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Save Me Here

Save Me NBC - Promo 1x01

1x01 The Book of Beth (Pilot)

Tom's mistress Carly slapping him saying she's not the other woman was amusing but shows up to confront Beth about the affair was a shocking surprise

1x02 Take It Back

Emily keep catching her mother communicating with God while on the toilet is amusing

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes she really should been careful what she said

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well god turning power off in everyone house except hers was a good thing .

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 WWJD

Hiding weed in the Bible has got to be bad karma and Beth having a neck brace was amusing but what they did to the neighbour house was impressive

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but catching her daughter and make her work was great punishment

Heal Thee

Well the surprise party didn't go well but at least he finally lost and told her what he was thinking

1x04 Heal Thee

Wishful thinking she could bring Carly out of her coma but saying "I'll keep praying for you bitch" was a surprise and her waking up but not remembering was lucky and what a waste of money trying to save the squirrel

1x05 Whatever The Weather

The way Beth decided to earn her daughter Emily's respect was a little over the top but being right about the weather and helping to translate in hospital was great

1x06 Heavenly Hostess

Emily looked impressive in the kitchen until the fire and selling everything in the garage sale before holding a dinner party thanks to the voices in her head was bizarre

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it's nice she found a job that helps people

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well selling what in the house took garage sale too far ?

1x07 Holier Than Thou

Emily helping was nice even knowing it was for the wrong reason but not letting her go the concert was mean and Betty White as God was amusing

Thread