Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Jim is willing to kill anyone who stands in his way and at this point I don't think Junior is safe

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well if he kill junior i don't know whether i would happy or sad of course i don't like him but he doesn't deserve to die but Jim crossing the line killing own son would be something .

Reply 62#62 bala's post

The fact he has shot unarmed people is bad enough but in the back is diabolical

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Well let 's face it that was only good thing he did she had them blackmailed so getting rid of her was ok but framing Barbie was wrong .

Curtains

Not quite sure what make of this season finale it was a good cliffhanger but so many question but that one hell of a hiding place Julia put the egg and as a result pink stars were falling turning dome white but i thought it would remove the dome but at least we know reason why it exist but no explanation of how it was created and who really was responsible.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

that's one mystery I'm okay with not finding out.  I liked the episode a lot until the very end.  If they Kill  Barbie without a trial, or hearing or anything I"ll be sorely disappointed in mankind (on tv).  I liked that the dome finally "spoke" to them though.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x13 Curtains

Linda getting zapped for touching the mini dome was so predictable but I'm glad Julia is the Monarch rather than Barbie and I cant believe the town would allow them to hang Barbie without a trial, the lights coming out of the water reminded me of Invasion in reverse

Under The Dome 2x01 Promo "Heads Will Roll" (HD)  

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 04:59 ]

2x01 Heads Will Roll

Well this was good start to the season continue where we left off with some new characters . Big Jim trying kill himself save his son was nice thought but having to be forced to was interesting but trust Julia to prevent that from happening . We learn Junior mother is in fact alive

Inside Chester’s Mill

This special was a nice recap ready for the second season

Under the Dome 2x02 Promo "Infestation" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 04:55 ]

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Linda getting crushed to death saving Barbie was a tragic way to start and Big Jim getting trapped in his own shelter was karma but Julia saving his life being the reason everyone regained consciousness was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-1-2014 19:34 ]

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Killing off two of the main character is great way start to start off this season

Infestation

Well the school teacher telling them about infestation was interesting but her conclusion at the end makes sense . Did Junior kill her which is surprising but given he blackout i suspect it's at least a possibility

2x02 Infestation

I didn't realise Angie also died which makes this seasons start a double tragedy and Barbie was lucky the plane had a reserve fuel tank but with Junior finding Angie's bracelet does make him a possible killer

Revelation

The new teacher is really starting to annoy me how she planning infect people with pig virus just see who would survive the ethics of some of these characters are alarming .

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  The science teacher is either crazy smart and planning well or just CRAZY!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread