Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 95#95 bala's post

So much for them staying under the radar after retuning and you just knew Big Jim would spoil things

2x11 Black Ice

The ambulance crashing when Julia got up to secure the bed was predictable and I expected Jim to let Lyle drown but Hunter trying to help was a nice surprise

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

The dome rotating was new and caused all sort of problems

2x12 Turn

I feel sorry for Pauline coming back only to be killed by Lyle but Big Jim loosing someone he loved was karma for all his evil doings and I wonder If Melanie has found another way out or is she dead again

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

She knew she was going die but she didn't know how

I am not surprised they got rid of her too many character on the show they need to start killing more people. Once you have more than 10 characters on the show you need start killing people off or it will get crowed i rather they spend money on special effects rather than more actors.

2x13 Go Now

This was the most confusing cliffhanger i have seen white light and having her come like she an angel was priceless .

We all know Big Jim has a screw loose but killing everyone should be interesting all because dome didn't save his wife

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Big Jim killing Rebecca for helping his wife die without pain was sickening but I'm not surprised it was his last straw before he went off the rails

Season 3:

That was bad....I mean REALLY bad.  I did a lot of fast forwarding.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

it wouldn't be a sci-fi show without alternative reality storyline . It's very standard it's a shame you fast forward because i didn't and the only question i have is how did new characters get into the pods ?.

3x02 Redux

Pod people plot for this season need i say more ?

If you are still watching this ridclous sci-fi show i commend you on your dedication as a tv fan i watch this crap so you don't have to.

For some reason people starting like it because it so stupid given it's the summer it cerainly very entertaining to watch if you can switch your brain off and enjoy the ride.

Reply 111#111 bala's post

I've officially given up.  I'm 3 episodes behind and probably better for it.  Good luck Bala
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Thanks sticking with it and this latest episode wasn't bad glad to see some of them breaking the connection to her.

Ok so this is a hot mess. What the heck did they do? So, so bad. It's like an entirely different show. Unbelievable disjointed & all over the place. Don't even get me started on the plot holes. If you can even call this new "direction" a plot!

I knew it was bad when Barbie had to narrate about the alternate universe at the start of the show. Most shows don't need to explain that to it's audience!!!

.....and yet, I can't stop watching!!

The latest episode has given a glimmer of hope.

Reply 115#115 shinny's post

Nice to know

I am not surprised but i have feeling if they hadn't got Marg Helgenberger to join the show there would not done this .

3x05 Alaska

So we find out a little bit more about the egg and it's history

3x06 Caged

So much trying to make sense it just got to the point we really have no clue where the show is going but i still can't believe Junior is now in-charge of the whole town

Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10

It’s three and done for Dome.
CBS announced Monday that Under the Dome will not be back for Season 4, meaning the Sept. 10 Season 3 finale will now be a series finale. And the network is promising closure.

"In the series finale, when the Dome comes down, many questions about its origin and power will be answered,” per the episode’s just-released logline, “as two groups of residents engage in one final conflict that some won’t survive.”
Under the Dome opened in June 2013 with a boffo 13.5 million total viewers, and by its freshman finale was still pulling 12.1 mil. Season 2 averaged 7.2 million weekly viewers, while its current run — airing Thursdays versus Mondays — hasn’t come close to even 6.5 million viewers. At last tally, it drew 4.6 mil with a 0.9 demo rating, after hitting series lows.

courtesy  https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/under-dome-end-date-set-220938154.html

Reply 119#119 Milks26's post

it had to end sometime

Thread