45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Under the Dome - Exclusive Preview

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

This was great start to the pilot cow slicing in half was disturbing but i actually thought it was cool. It does look like town has few secrets but the fact that when they close to source of dome the kids go into trance was interesting side-effect. Angie that actress really like playing different roles but her confidence is certainly much better. I hope good luck on this show.

What are the chance that you meet women who's husband you buried in a ditch so much for trying to leave that was just bad timing .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do but she young i am sure she will do more tv shows but you can understand why most actors prefer doing movies over tv series.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Seriously burning the whole house was an accident but why didn't he just take documents with him instead of burning it ?. That's what most rational people do but he was lucky he got rescued . Them finding out it was a dome was worried about oxygen seems valid concern until we found out air can get through.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes one could say that

Man hunt

There really need more cops i was thinking Barbie would make a good cop but so glad she shot him

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

They are too busy worried about the dome to worry about a missing person

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

I think this series prove people are generally selfish why think about someone else when they are only worried about themselves.

Outbreak

Great storyline but minster is losing it trying burn the medicine

Blue on Blue

Well i had feeling that nuclear bomb would have no effect on the dome but at least Angie out but seriously why go back to her house knowing that will be first place Junior would look?

The Endless Thirst

Well everyone panic when they think lost water but rain was some good timing. Angie has one hell of an offer to consider .

Imperfect Circles

Well sad that as baby was born the women had to die talk about keeping the balance in the dome.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

The baby would be my guess

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I think it might be junior but i am not sure

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I agree but who else is there who are teenagers?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Good point that was nice twist just when things were getting boring.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-20-2013 15:43  
He's the last person I would want to be the key
You are going to be disappointed if you watch Todays episode

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-28-2013 00:06  
Not happy you spoilt it so early in the day
Sorry next time i will wait 24 hours

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well i like that stab wound were consistent with character height .

Here the scene

I really hate limit on this forum for avators i was going use this as my new one.

45 123
Thread