Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm actually kinda pumped about this!!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I need people to realize that the Girl is no where to be found. How does someone under a dome just disappear?  I would think her Brother would be worried.  Tie that story line up and keep going. Junior is CRAZY!  

So is Barbie a Hit man or an enforcer??  I hope he's not all bad.    Love that hes staying with the journalist.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I'm going to need these ppl to focus

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

hahahaha  morons.  They blew up the area all around the dome and killed Everything with in how ever many miles.  When the dome comes down, it'll suck for the residents.  The soil is destroyed.

The council man can not surprise me.  I expect him to be shady.  Taking so long to Let her go was typical.  He needed to  weigh the options.

The 4th hand was the most interesting part of the whole episode.  The drugs were lame (prob necessary) but predictable.  Junior pulling out the pink stars photo could just be a coincidence.

The long haired friend of noes could be the 4th hand.  Gosh I hope its not junior.  That guy is creepy.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

for it to have taken so long to even *learn about the hands....then all 4 were pulled together in like 2 episodes such a disappointment.   Bummer

This show needs help...ugh

Reply 65#65 bala's post

that's one mystery I'm okay with not finding out.  I liked the episode a lot until the very end.  If they Kill  Barbie without a trial, or hearing or anything I"ll be sorely disappointed in mankind (on tv).  I liked that the dome finally "spoke" to them though.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  The science teacher is either crazy smart and planning well or just CRAZY!!!

Season 3:

That was bad....I mean REALLY bad.  I did a lot of fast forwarding.

Reply 111#111 bala's post

I've officially given up.  I'm 3 episodes behind and probably better for it.  Good luck Bala

Reply 120#120 bala's post

So glad it was cancelled.....   I totes walked away at the right time.

Thread