Thread
Printable Version

Frankie Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frankie Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frankie Premiered on BBC One on May 14, 2013

Frankie is a drama series starring Eve Moyles as Frankie a district nurse whose work always appears to take priority over her personal life.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Frankie Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-30-2013 18:47 ]

1x01 Episode 1

I'm not surprised Frankie was upset with her boyfriend Ian when he said about how sad it was the he was having sex with a middle age women but forgetting to take the chain off the door was amusing as he had to sleep in the car, Ruby was lucky she was in the back of Frankie's car when she stopped breathing and Heather going into labour didn't help her birthday plans

1x02 Episode 2

Ian’s revelation of what he did on Frankie's birthday was bound to shatter her world but the death of the terminally ill patient was tragic and the husband helping her was a surprise but her doctor going after Frankie should make things interesting

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 Episode 3

Paula being given a hard time for breaking Frankie and Ian's relationship after a drunk one night stand with him was predictable, Frankie not being allowed to treat patients after the assisted suicide case was interesting, the husband of Andy's stroke patient getting jealous was making things awkward for him and what a great result from the investigation

1x04 Episode 4

Everyone having a hangover after Frankie's great result from the investigation was amusing and poor Karen having to use public transport and to make things worse she had a difficult patient refusing to let her in but the specimen bottle through the letter box was amusing and I can't believe Paula got pregnant from her one night stand with Ian

1x05 Episode 5

Frankie and Dr Evans being civil to each other was nice but you knew it was hard for both of them and Orla thinking Shane has had his MRI was was sad as patient confidentiality stopped Frankie from saying anything and Paula visiting Dee was bitter sweet as they got off on the wrong foot, Frankie stalker is starting to get serious

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Frankie laughing when Dr Evans walked into the door was priceless

1x06

Do not read any further if you haven't watched it yet......Wow, did not see Dr Evan's being the stalker! I felt sorry for her though. Clearly she had a breakdown. I bet she never thought Frankie would end up being her ally, her friend.

On the plus side, it's about time that Frankie and Andy kissed and that he wasn't the stalker!!. They are so much more suited than Frankie and Ian.

1x06 Episode 6

With Dr Evans so desperate to take Frankie down I suppose she was a good choice for the stalker as the dead patients husband was a little to obvious and I didn't think it was Ian for a moment, that dog attack was brutal but kissing it better was amusing and I hope Paula didn't lie about the baby

Thread