Thread
Printable Version

Crossing Lines Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Special Ops – Part 1

I'm surprised the kidnappers killed the girlfriend along with the bodyguards as she gave them a fake address for the private party and having his son chipped may sound barbaric and cancelling the insurance policy was stupid

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised they killed girlfriend but i think she was in it with them so they could cut it 3 ways instead of 4 ways.

1x06 Special Ops – Part 2

That was a close call for Eva but the fight was great and finding out it was his mother who was behind the kidnapping was a surprising twist

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a close call but Eva really had instinct that she was hiding something and they were very lucky Eva found camera and footage of the place so that they could rescue the boy.

This has now been added to the flash site

The Animals

Well just bad timing being stuck in a middle bank robber which turn out to be a prison escape in disguise was nice twist.

1x07 The Animals

Carl being in the bank was a stroke of luck as the were able to track his phone to the right bank but I'm glad they had the decency not to show how the bank manager died and them getting captured thanks the to Carl was impressive as he was called a cripple

1x08 Desperation and Desperados

The two young men stealing money and drugs from a drug lord was a bad idea and unknowingly kidnapping the drug lord's daughter was a blessing in discuses at the start as while she were close to her they stopped shooting

1x09 New Scars, Old Wounds - Part 1

Hickman getting arrested over a ten second phone call from the dead woman was surprising but his reaction on the phone to the police was interesting and Michel tacking out two armed soldiers with a hand gun was impressive

1x10 New Scars, Old Wounds - Part 2

Sebastian and Eva searching for Anne-Marie was disappointing as we don't know if she's alive but you can understand why Sebastian was annoyed with Eva after she revealed that she has broken her trust with him and the Dutch detective being attacked by her boss to help him escape was surprising

New Scars, Old Wounds

I can't believe i forgot to comment on this 2-part episode.

I am glad they aired both episode on the same day meaning we got a conclusion.

Hickman should of known better than to stop his bank transfer was bound to lead to a consequence but i don't think he expected such a drastic one but it was nice of him to give Hickman drugs for his pain considering he's a bad guy. The escape wasn't a surprise as soon as they bought him in you knew somehow he would escape.

2x01 The Rescue

Being called away just before trying to identify the body in the morgue was a blessing in disguise and those bullet cameras were impressive leading to a great rescue but finding out the body was Anne-Marie was sad

2x02 The Homecoming

The girl was lucky to survive in that truck after Amanda ignored the bomb squad and that was a close call for everyone in the hospital as the kill team would of also been killed

2x03 The Kill Zone

What was the young rookie thinking going after the sniper without backup and the fact she was pushed to her death and five were shot but on one shot heard was confusing and the press conference to piss him off was great

2x04 Everybody Will Know

Sebastian being investigate after paying a $30,000 gambling debt was understandable and what a way to get revenge for her brother by threatening to tell their secrets

Thread