22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Crossing Lines Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Honestly this series is way too ambitious that it will fail

Pilot

This felt more like movie than a tv series but i have say it really kept my interest going but to kill one of them by end of the case was a nice surprise but having killer kidnap the other was predictable and i also like that all of them are flawed or have hidden talents.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

She was just too beautiful to die at least the one who died was a bit cocky for my liking.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Technically he could of since French cop shot him not the American but so glad he took second shot making look like he shot him was lucky but if he tell them other cop shot him he would get away with it?.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well this show is a bit over the top but were BAU unit busy ?

The Terminator

Well a simple case but seriously man-hating women poison all those men because she hate men who prey on young women ?. All there were after was painting kill the guy was a bit over the top?.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

It was rather sad that no one figured out until the team saw a connection

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised they killed girlfriend but i think she was in it with them so they could cut it 3 ways instead of 4 ways.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a close call but Eva really had instinct that she was hiding something and they were very lucky Eva found camera and footage of the place so that they could rescue the boy.

The Animals

Well just bad timing being stuck in a middle bank robber which turn out to be a prison escape in disguise was nice twist.

New Scars, Old Wounds

I can't believe i forgot to comment on this 2-part episode.

I am glad they aired both episode on the same day meaning we got a conclusion.

Hickman should of known better than to stop his bank transfer was bound to lead to a consequence but i don't think he expected such a drastic one but it was nice of him to give Hickman drugs for his pain considering he's a bad guy. The escape wasn't a surprise as soon as they bought him in you knew somehow he would escape.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Those bullet camara were amazing and it was good rescue . it took few minutes to remembered what happend last season but it eventually came back to me.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect all 12 episode to be available in few days guess that my Saturday filled . I liked how captured him was worried they were planning stretching that storyline for a whole season glad they put it to an end let hope he doesn't escape again.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing that rookie cop was mad but at same-time very brave and turning press conference around help find him.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

At least she had a good reason for it but the fact that it wasn't a crime was interesting situation.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather risky why not just steal the cars

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes another good episode but i knew he had a deal but he still going jail was great.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I was surprised it was someone else behind it and train situation was close call

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Tommy 30th birthday was nice but what a family union for him

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Why is when any of character return to their country they always end up on a case? .

22 12
Thread