Thread
Printable Version

Women's Murder Club Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Women's Murder Club Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Women's Murder Club Premiered on ABC on October 12, 2007

Based on bestselling novels by James Patterson, the Women's Murder Club follows the lives of four women in San Francisco, each involved in crime in their own way. Each use their area of talent and expertise to help solve various murder cases. The four are very successful in their fields, which include a detective, district attorney, medical examiner, and a reporter, and through their friendship realize that teaming up may be the way to crack the cases they're working on, as well as help work through problems in their personal lives.

Source

Discuss Anything About Women's Murder Club Here

Really enjoyed this series

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I'm going to try and watch this

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i can't seem to find my topic on this show

1x01 Welcome to the Club

Falling on Lindsay's car after putting the money in the meter was bad timing and I cant believe Walton thought her body was a fake but killing him to make it look like a suicide and confession was clever, the return of a serial killer is a strange way to end the pilot episode

1x02 Train in Vain

What a carnage on the train and Cindy wanting to join the club was amusing

1x03 Blind Dates and Bleeding Hearts

Cindy joining the club was amusing as she was left with the bill but that was a close call in the car park

1x04 Grannies, Guns and Love Mints

Revealing a drug ring in a nursing home was surprising as the pensioners were being used as drug mules but Harold faking his death was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I really like the fact Cindy was the outsider and none of the other women wanted her to join but she managing to win them in order was rather amusing because of her persistence .

1x05 Maybe, Baby

Beth holding a gun at Lindsay could of been fatal but taking a photo of Jill with the baby was amusing

1x06 Play Through the Pain

How tragic the wife killed her husband and tried to make it look like suicide because he had Parkinson's disease

1x07 The Past Comes Back to Haunt You

Jamie hiding in the back of Cindy's car was interesting as he wanted her help to get his dad off death row but getting arrested for contempt of court was amusing and Lindsay thinking she was pregnant with her ex's baby could of been awkward as he's getting married

1x08 No Opportunity Necessary

Lindsay asking her ex's fiancée, Heather, for help on a case made a nice change

1x09 To Drag & to Hold

What a way for Jill’s fiancé to find out she had sex on her desk and Lindsay possibly being the serial killers next victim was as strange as the end of the first episode as we know nothing about it

1x10 FBI Guy

You can understand why Lindsay partner and the club was annoyed that she kept quiet about the possible threat against her, Mia faking her own death because she was a bigamist was clever

1x11 Father's Day

Cindy trying to get in the back of the car was amusing and Lindsay was luck the guy in the red jacket wanted to escape and not kill her like the undercover cop he just killed, Cindy helping to save the wife and child was great and the mastery guy buying her flowers was nice

1x12 And The Truth Will (Sometimes) Set You Free

Kate Hammond did look like she could of killed her rapist and Cindy accidentally getting shot was unfortunate but then admitting to killing the rapist after the botched shooting did look suspicious

1x13 Never Tell

Pete ringing just before the killer was amusing as it was on speaker and glad they solved the serial killings in the final episode but leaving he survival of her father as a cliffhanger was disappointing

Thread