Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Padre

Jesus and his growing bond with his wrestling team-mate Emma could get awkward if Lexi returns and I cant believe Brandon wanted to be honest about his relationship with Callie at his grandfathers wake

1x16 Us Against The World

Jude trying to unravel the mysterious message was amusing and now with Callie back it's Brandon running off the rails

1x17 Kids in the Hall

What happened between Jesus and Emma after the wrestling match I seen coming and Lena wanting her co-worker as a sperm donor could make life awkward, Brandon allowing Daphne to take the fall for the school robbery was cruel

1x18 Escapes and Reversals

Jesus being able to delete his email to Lexi off her phone was to easy and leaving it in the trash was an unfortunate mistake but not making a big deal of it by breaking up with him instead was a grown up move

1x19 Don’t Let Go

Zac's mom inviting Mariana over was surprising and her behaviour was a little strange but it now makes sense why he didn't want to see her and almost walking in on the teacher donating his sperm was priceless but I was surprised he was able to perform with them being in the house waiting

1x20 Metropolis

Brandon giving Ana has opened a can of worms as she now thinks she can blackmail Stef but Brandon getting arrested should be interesting especially it the truth comes out about paying Ana

1x21 Adoption Day

So much for Mike calling Brandon a good son after he slept with Dani and what a shame Callie has to wait but her biological father could be a nice guy, Vico is one hell of a jerk

The Fosters - Seaason 2 - Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:28 ]

The Fosters 2x01 Promo #2 ''Things Unknown'' (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:29 ]

Thread