Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 Things Unsaid

Issuing Brandon with a restraining order over visiting Callie was surprising and I had a feeling Kelsey would do something nasty over Mariana's growing attraction to Chase

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

That secret was bound come out eventually

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm sure if the store checked their CCTV they would see Kelsey put the hat in Callie's bag and that would teach the snitch a lesson

1x14 Family Day

Frank's gesture was bound to catch Stef and Lena off guard as he doesn't like their lifestyle but tragic if he died before she could reconcile their differences and that chip on Callie's shoulder is getting bigger

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but she keeps running away from responsibility i like all girls gave her a reality check which was great.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

You have got to feel sorry for Jude as Callie wasn't thinking about his feeling but you have to admire him willing to be adopted without her

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I think Jude realises that he has let his sister go otherwise he will always be responsible for her for rest of his life

Padre

Callie really annoys me just when you think she actually make a good decision to be independent she decides come back to the foster . Clifhanger was priceless

1x15 Padre

Jesus and his growing bond with his wrestling team-mate Emma could get awkward if Lexi returns and I cant believe Brandon wanted to be honest about his relationship with Callie at his grandfathers wake

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well he did introduce her to Lexi so he not exactly cheating on her ?

Us Against The World

Well with Callie coming back to Foster her coming back was certainly different and Bradon pay her off drop her testimony was sad and now he entering become a drug dealer so he can get money back so his parent won't find out .

1x16 Us Against The World

Jude trying to unravel the mysterious message was amusing and now with Callie back it's Brandon running off the rails

Kids in the Hall

Callie is actually getting her life together but Brandon is going ruin it by getting her friends in trouble . Everything that happend in this episode is so predictable i won't even mention it but i really hope she doesn't cheat on Stephine with that male teacher who seem like idea of being their sperm donor

1x17 Kids in the Hall

What happened between Jesus and Emma after the wrestling match I seen coming and Lena wanting her co-worker as a sperm donor could make life awkward, Brandon allowing Daphne to take the fall for the school robbery was cruel

Escapes and Reversals

Jesus trying break up by e-mail was interesting but her coming to see him was a nice surprise but trying delete e-mail was successful until she saw it and decided to break up with him . Jesus was lucky he didn't OD taking extra pills for his condition because it did look like he was about collapse.

Don't Let Go

I have to say Callie seeing her father behind everyone back was surprising and fact he wanted them back was nice but callie asking him to let them go was sad . Brandon getting manipulated by his dad girlfriend was sad but she really know how to get men around her fingers and i just hope he figured it out before it's too late because she seem have her own agenda trying to make them into perfect family .

1x18 Escapes and Reversals

Jesus being able to delete his email to Lexi off her phone was to easy and leaving it in the trash was an unfortunate mistake but not making a big deal of it by breaking up with him instead was a grown up move

1x19 Don’t Let Go

Zac's mom inviting Mariana over was surprising and her behaviour was a little strange but it now makes sense why he didn't want to see her and almost walking in on the teacher donating his sperm was priceless but I was surprised he was able to perform with them being in the house waiting

metropolis

Drama drama drama!!!  Brandon is in it now.  At least steph and the dad know all the pieces.   I wonder what wild happen to Marianas bf's mom?  she seems like she's got Alzheimer's for younger people.  I had a friend whos dad had that.  Its terrible.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

Well are you surprised it was always going obvious Brandon would get caught but setting up everything took this whole season was leading to this so i wasn't surprised how else were they going get people continue watching by turning their perfect child into a bad guy.

Thread