Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Mother

Wasn't expecting her to lose the baby that really was a surprise but consider how many foster kids they have it's not exactly a bad thing but still sad . .Jude speaking was nice timing

2x07 The Longest Day

What a tough day for Brandon telling his mother and father what happen and having her arrested was right thing to do: .

Look like Zeus new girl might be a bit high maintenance consider she used her parent divorce to make him take her to his party for his team .

The Fosters - Christmas Special

2x11 Christmas Past

This was strange episode  because time-line was all over the place but i think i stop watching this during summer so i was left confused about some of the events. It was nice episode regardless

2x08 Girls reunited

This was fire episode and even through i knew it was coming it was sad to see it happen .

2x09 Leaky Faucet

I can't believe he got tattoo of her name on his body

2x10 Someone's Little Sister

Callie asking Robert to help with girls united by doing a fund raiser was nice gesture but callie finding out her half sister torn up the papers for Callie abandonment papers was sad as Robert refused to sign them again and it look like his other daughter is suffering from depression after what callie told her

2x12 Over Under

Holy crap tried emotionally manipulate Callie to change her mind was awful but showing she willing to die was sad but i am glad Callie told Robert about what really happened so she can get the help she needs

2x13 Stay

Kiara seeks help from Callie regarding an unfit foster home, but getting Kiara out proves difficult but she manages thank to stef

Thread