Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Mother Nature

This was filler episode where everyone secrets were revealed

2x15 Light of Day

Callie giving Robert a chance was nice but when she get into trouble she call Robert to help causing her reconsider her decision to stay with robert because he has resources to protect her compared to the fosters consider they have enough to deal with callie tell them her decision.

2x16 If You Only Knew

Callie has deal not be able to tell them real reason she leaving the fosters and seeing new girls reunited house thanks Robert help made her feel better about the decision

2x17 The Silence She Keeps

Look like lena has tough decision to make fire the english teacher but he really didn't give them any choice but some kids walking out was amusing

2x18 Now Hear This

I am now caught up and Callie finally tell Stef the real reason why she choose to live Robert but she can't change her mind since she told the judge she wanted to live with Robert the decision is final and i don't know what they can do about it .

Saving Kiara from being a hooker was great i am really impressed how Callie managed to that with the help of her adults. I know this teen show but some issues they are covering are really awful .

2x19 Justify the Means

What stef did make sure callie would stay with them was crossing the line with blackmail but the question is how far will she willing to go consider her wife is growing apart getting close to other women

2x21 The End Of The Beginning"

That what i call a great cliffhanger but i suspect Anna will lose the baby

3x01 Wreckage

look like i was wrong about anna losing the baby but i am glad everyone turn out alright but i have say callie showed lack of judgement allowing runaway foster kid to stay at the place unsupervised . I am glad she didn't lie about it

3x02 Father's Day

I had feeling she trying get brandon drunk so he would look bad the next day . I am glad callie finally forgave her dad

3x03 Déjà Vu

I am not sure what there are planning to do this season but i kind of lost interest in this series even with introduction of new character it was just normal show

3x04 More Than Words

Hell no don't you dare make Callie and him a couple .

3x05 Going South

Callie going to Mexico for hand gliding was interesting way spend the day and finding pregancy test and figuring which of their girls might be pregnant was tricky situation but the contractor asking money upfront thinking they were going split up was sad but it made them consider marriage counselling

3x10 Lucky

This was the summer mid season finale and after 2 and half years she finally get adopted .

To be honest this would made for a great series finale but recast Zeus was very strange i know actor wanted leave the show but replace him with an actor that doesn't even look like him and so much taller is a bit strange.

4x12

I am 100% sure these are the most self destructive teenagers I've ever seen.  
1.  Jail
2. Pot and delinquent
3. Coma
4. Pills
5. Cheater & all around stupid decisions

At least one or two should have the common sense god gave a church mouse! Exhausting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 118#118 arksongbird80's post

Foster kids remember they all have issues

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Nope i don't buy that.  I have many friends who were in the system and they never made these outrageous decisions.  I understand Jude. He's finally comfortable enough to stretch and make bad decisions, but honestly Callie- TALK TO YOUR COP MOTHER!  Lord!  

Brandon isnt adopted....So what's his self destructive deal?     From an audience standpoint I appreciate the Drama, but honestly ALL of them AT THE SAME TIME!     It's just too much.  Oh and they filed for divorce?!  So when will that come back and bite them.  I know it's not real, but with this family everything backfires.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread