51 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

Stef asking her son about condoms was amusing especially when she said it's her job to protect and serve and what a great place for a school on the sea front, Callie rescuing Jude was risky but glad she wasn't punished for it

1x02 Consequently

Jesus stopping his medication to cover for his twin sister, Mariana was nice but selling her brothers pills was crazy as one of their mothers is a cop and blaming the new girl Callie was cruel but they way Callie made Mariana fell guilty was great

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Looks like Mariana's best friend, Lexi also has a thing for Jesus so I can imagine that relationship blooming

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 Hostile Acts

Mike suggesting that Brandon come live with him came a bad time considering Brandon was lumbered with having a cold shower but letting him choose was a smart move as if it doesn't work out he only has himself to blame and we now know who read the journal

1x04 Quinceanera

Brandon's girlfriend or should I say ex is one nasty and possessive piece of work threatening to tell what she read in the journal

1x05 The Morning After

Jude being bullied at school for wearing nail polish was a little predictable and Jesus and Lexi should of thought about contraceptive before getting hot and heavy but what rotten luck that Stef was at the same chemist and Callie explanation why her and Brandon aren't a good fit made sense

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Because he ignored Callie that's why it was predictable but Lena did a good job of explaining what he does at home is not the same as outside

1x06 Saturday

I had a feeling Stef's father, Frank would crash the family dinner party with his conservative views and trust Mike to show up late to take Brandon to his audition

1x07 The Fallout

Family looking after family may be right but asking Mariana to steal from the Foster is ridiculous and how ironic that Lexi parents go to the Foster's for help when she runaway after what they said and done and the fact they are illegal immigrants just made it worse

1x08 Clean

Stef catching the runner after knocking her ex, Mike to the floor was amusing and what an evil way to embarrass the girl in class, the cliffhanger at the crack house was a surprise but with so many gun flashes there must be some fatalities

1x09 Vigil

Having to deal the repercussions of Mariana and Jesus's actions was interesting and Stef getting shot was tragic but then the shooter dropping the gun and looked like he shot himself before Mike finished him off without Stef firing a shot

Reply 39#39 bala's post

How can they say he was unarmed when he shot Stef and the fact he dropped the gun at his feet should make it a clean shot

1x10 I Do

Callie’s case against Liam being down to her word against his was disappointing and suggesting she lies just so he will do some time was sickening but her telling the truth was the right thing to do even knowing he might get away with it, Jude pretending to have lost one of the rings was amusing and Callie leaving after such a nice wedding didn't make sense, having to wait till next year for the second half of the season will be frustrating

1x11 The Honeymoon

I like the way Jude checked to see if Callie's cloths had gone after spotting her guitar but taking a ride with the trucker after almost getting caught was understandable but risky and what a way to get herself arrested after her phone call the the prison

1x12 House and Home

Sending Callie to a group home was a surprising choice and Mariana was lucky with the security guard as her so called friend put the hat in her bag

1x13 Things Unsaid

Issuing Brandon with a restraining order over visiting Callie was surprising and I had a feeling Kelsey would do something nasty over Mariana's growing attraction to Chase

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm sure if the store checked their CCTV they would see Kelsey put the hat in Callie's bag and that would teach the snitch a lesson

1x14 Family Day

Frank's gesture was bound to catch Stef and Lena off guard as he doesn't like their lifestyle but tragic if he died before she could reconcile their differences and that chip on Callie's shoulder is getting bigger

Reply 61#61 bala's post

You have got to feel sorry for Jude as Callie wasn't thinking about his feeling but you have to admire him willing to be adopted without her

51 123
Thread