Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

If they decide to make Jude gay, I'm going to be very disappointed.  They will have hit almost every stereo type there is- all at once.  Not kewl.

So glad Callie felt comfortable enough to talk to the moms. I hope something is done about it.

Jesus/Maria need to do something about their bio-mom.  She needs to go and looks like that will happen next ep!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Callie just doesn't seem interested in setting herself right.  She keeps extreme testing the boundaries.  I would think she would want what's best for jude.

The Cole guy\ girl is up to something and I don't know why.  Callie defended him in group.  hmmm

metropolis

Drama drama drama!!!  Brandon is in it now.  At least steph and the dad know all the pieces.   I wonder what wild happen to Marianas bf's mom?  she seems like she's got Alzheimer's for younger people.  I had a friend whos dad had that.  Its terrible.

Adoption day

So glad Jude got adopted but it sucks that Callie will have to wait.   Figuring out who her dad is will be interesting.  

Glad that Marianna's bf's mom will get the help she needs.   

I hope Brandon's hand isn't too badly hurt!!!

Reply 84#84 bala's post

the bad boy needs to be punished.  Losing a scholarship is not the same thing as breaking someone hand so that they can't fulfill a requirement they've been given!  

4x12

I am 100% sure these are the most self destructive teenagers I've ever seen.  
1.  Jail
2. Pot and delinquent
3. Coma
4. Pills
5. Cheater & all around stupid decisions

At least one or two should have the common sense god gave a church mouse! Exhausting.

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Nope i don't buy that.  I have many friends who were in the system and they never made these outrageous decisions.  I understand Jude. He's finally comfortable enough to stretch and make bad decisions, but honestly Callie- TALK TO YOUR COP MOTHER!  Lord!  

Brandon isnt adopted....So what's his self destructive deal?     From an audience standpoint I appreciate the Drama, but honestly ALL of them AT THE SAME TIME!     It's just too much.  Oh and they filed for divorce?!  So when will that come back and bite them.  I know it's not real, but with this family everything backfires.

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Hahaha  you are behind.  It's not ABC Family anymore...now it's Freeform    I think its so they could get away from the squeaky clean image or break from Disney.  I'm not sure.

Reply 123#123 bala's post

Indeed Bala...Indeed  

Thread