Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x05 My ABCs

Choosing new intern to mentor was bound to have it's own drawback but all being disappointed for different reasons was amusing and the Janitor with the Muppet's was great, Denise's bed side manner is still as bad as ever

8x06 My Cookie Pants

Elliot not resuming her physical relationship with J.D. was a surprise but the cookie pants were amusing

8x07 My New Role

Dr. Cox falling for the Janitor picture prank was amusing as you knew he would get his revenge

8x08 My Lawyer's in Love

J.D. and Janitor trying to help Ted win the woman of his dreams, Stephanie was interesting but pushing in the lift was amusing but Baby Jack ringing his dad telling him he forgot to pick him up was priceless

8x09 My Absence

Turk having a bad day because J.D. was taking a vacation day and he couldn't tell him the good news about having another baby was interesting and Denise having a thing for bigger guys makes a nice change

8x10 My Comedy Show

Carla being caught plucking an embarrassing long hair was amusing but she did a great job in making the Janitor think he imagined it

8x11 My Nah Nah Nah

What a sad life Kelso must have spending all his free time in and around the hospital and Turk going the extra mile and taking a chance with an experimental procedure was interesting

8x12 Their Story II

The interns making out in the lift after the Janitor prank was amusing but saving Sunny from the prank was interesting as her obsessing why he save her was actually his payback

8x13 My Full Moon

Trying to get Mrs. Powell to fart was amusing but a vet style dog collar to stop him from biting was priceless

8x14 My Soul on Fire (1)

Everyone being Invited to the Janitor and Lady's wedding in the Bahamas was surprising but you just knew there was a twist as he only gave them three days notice so they would only buy presents

8x15 My Soul on Fire (2)

All the other couples fighting while the Janitor and Lady have their ceremony was annoying

8x16 My Cuz

Kim dating Elliot's ex-boyfriend, Sean was an interesting twist of fate and Sean being good with the baby was only going to make things worse but Turk having to campaign hard for the job of Chief of Surgery paid off

8x17 My Chief Concern

Dr. Cox being happy about J.D. leaving was amusing but attempting to do a back-flip was priceless

8x18 & 19 My Finale, Part 1 & 2

J.D. and Turk getting exited when Elliot and Carla hugged was amusing and telling Mrs. Stonewater's son she has Huntington disease and he he also has a 50/50 chance of having it as well was sad as there is no cure, the penny in the door being why the Janitor has been hard on J.D. for eight years was funny but at leased he found out his name after 169 episodes, with an end like this you would of thought this was the series finale and not just the end of another season

9x01 Our First Day of School

Dr. Cox giving Lucy a hard time was cruel but the number thing was amusing and trust Lucy to get her naked ass caught on camera

9x02 Our Drunk Friend

Cole being knocked back by Denise after taking the photo of Lucy's ass was amusing as he thinks he's a player and Lucy learning the hard way after trying to help Alan was understandable

9x03 Our Role Models

What was Lucy thinking getting back into bed with Cole after what he did the last time and asking Denise to be her mentor I thought was a bad decision as she not easy to get on with

9x04 Our Histories

Cole coming back to get Paul talking was a surprise but the other getting his war buddies to visit was nice and I've only just realised the Janitor has gone after only making a brief appearance in this seasons first episode

9x05 Our Mysteries

Lucy withdrawing sex from Cole for blood was amusing as she was struggling with withdrawing blood and J.D. dropping out of the final test leaving Lucy to draw blood from Dr. Cox seemed cruel but was the only way for her to get her confidence

9x06 Our New Girl-Bro

Starting off with Lucy's phone call to her dad was disturbing as she was talking about her sexual awakening but giving Elliot a hard time for going home was interesting as Elliot your no good to the patients if your tired

Thread