Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

bummer, I really liked him! Is that new show here already??

Reply 7#7 Teachergirl's post

no it hasn't been added yet

Maybe it will be added soon- I think it is about time for a few new added shows anyway....... I'm looking forward to discovering a few new ones.

Our Stuff Gets Real

Best line : Listening to Jazz makes you baby Gay

Reply 10#10 bala's post

That was funny and Lucy talking to her cadaver Ben

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well i hate to say scrubs lost it's touch

9x10 Our True Lies

Good episode i thought Cole trying to take the blame for Lucy was nice but the old age thought was funny

9x11 Our Dear Leaders

Dr. Turk feels threatened by Russell was funny and Lucy takes the new job of team leader a bit too seriously

I'm really lovin' Med School. I think I'm going to watch all the episodes now. Well, as soon as I get caught up on my other episodes, haha.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It just prove she a follower not a leader still don't know why she going out with that jerk

Our Driving Issues

Cole getting skin cancer and afterwards he star being nice which is odd for him. This help him see being jerk doesn't win him friends

Our Thanks

Well i actually think cole could become a surgeon he reminds me so much Todd   .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked Cole's ring tones but a good story line for a man and trust Cole's and the cancer awareness video to be about babes

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Me too, and another season final but this is a lot shorter than the rest

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we get nurse Jackie and United state of Tara as replacement

5x01 My Interns Eyes

J.D. in the rucksack was amusing and only seeing Keith through the camera was different

5x02 My Rite Of Passage

Jordan clearing a room like a bad smell was amusing and the way that sauce bottle flew around the canteen without breaking was impressive

5x03 My Day At The Races

The kung fu fighting was over the top but amusing and J.D. doing a triathlon without preparation was stupid

5x04 My Jiggly Ball

The guys trying to help Elliot get her old job back was nice but you can understand why she was too proud to let them and the Janitor taunting J.D. about the made-up game jiggly ball was amusing

5x05 My New God

Dr. Cox's sister, Paige was amusing as she first sounded just like him but butting heads over her religious faith was interesting as they were having the baby christened

Thread