Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x01 My Mirror Image (2)

I'm not surprised J.D. was worried when he found out he is going to be a father but Elliot reaction when she realised she is the only one in the hospital not having a baby was priceless

6x02 My Best Friend's Baby's Baby and My Baby's Baby

The guys praying for a miracle for the bag to turn up was crazy but Kim and J.D. tossing a coin for the fate of their baby was priceless as the coin landed on it's edge

6x03 My Coffee

Turk worrying about supporting his new family when Carla said she might not go back to work was understandable

6x04 My House

I'm not surprised J.D. tried to keep Kim from leaving for four months and Dr. Kelso giving Elliot the silent treatment was amusing but the orange patient was priceless

6x05 My Friend With Money

Carla struggling with baby blues depression was interesting and asking Jordan for help was great but her looking rough was amusing

6x06 My Musical

Trying to discover why the new patient hears singing when people are talking to her was amusing but the dancing was another story

6x07 His Story IV

The Janitor's rabbit salt shaker / pepper mill was disturbing and the patients suffering as a result of the wounded soldier provoking some heated arguments among the staff about the war was crazy

6x08 My Road To Nowhere

J.D. commandeering Dr. Kelso's new RV was risky but the Janitor stepping out while it was moving was amusing and I cant believe they wreaked it but Kim lying about having a miscarriage was cruel

6x09 My Perspective

Just J.D.'s luck to get arrested while pushing his scooter because he had a few drinks

6x10 My Therapeutic Month

J.D. loosing his licence for a month seemed a little hard and Elliot asking Keith to move in with her was bound to have teething problems but you would of thought he would learn to use a coaster for his mug

6x11 My Night to Remember

Using a patient with amnesia as a way for the cast to reflect on the last six years of their memories was novel

6x12 My Fishbowl

Private Brian Dancer learning he cannot return to military service was unfortunate

6x13 My Scrubs

The Janitor waiting this long to try and blackmail Carla with the real Rowdy was bizarre and the lengths the staff went to for Dr. Kelso's uninsured friend who needed treatment was impressive

6x14 My No Good Reason (1)

Turk gathering all the staff to watch his new nanny caught on camera was amusing and sneaking in the dying patient's dog in to cheer her up was nice but Nurse Roberts being in a coma after an accident was a surprise

6x15 My Long Goodbye (2)

Laverne's ghost following Carla around was interesting as she was still in a coma but the signs weren't looking good and Dr. Cox trying to keep quiet about birth of his daughter because of it being tied to Laverne's death made sense

6x16 My Words of Wisdom

The Janitor being able to help with the deaf patient made a nice change

6x17 Their Story

The delivery guy trying to deliver Elliot stripper pole to the hospital instead of her home was embarrassing and Jordan faking not having an orgasm I thought was amusing as it's usually the other way around

6x18 My Turf War

The Janitor scaring the kid for making a mess was cruel and Turk getting one over Dr. Cox with the fake surgery was impressive

6x19 My Cold Shower

Elliot deciding to have Keith propose a second time because the ring didn't fit was a surprise and the pensioners having an STD was amusing as nobody else was having sex

6x20 My Conventional Wisdom

What a way for J.D. to find out his ex-girlfriend Kim had lied about the miscarriage

Thread