Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

JD and Elliot will always end up together...thats just the way TV works.  Maybe this time it will actually last.  JD pulled in a Friends reference so I'll go off that (though i can think of at least five or six other tv couples that would work).  Ross and Rachel were on again off again for like 10 years, but in the end finally ended up together.  It's the same way with JD and Elliot.  They'll eventually end up together and happy and stay that way.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Honestly I don't like any of their new inters!  JD's will never last in the hospital if she can't show some compassion and she just gets on my nerves when she talks to patients.  How would you feel if she was delivering bad new to you?  Elliot's intern is just being mean.  Playing the doctors (especially Elliot's insecurity) to get ahead.  I mean yeah you got to do what you can to get ahead in medicine, but not by belittling your superiors!  and Cox's intern well his character serves his purpose to just annoy Cox and the viewers!  lol

Cox as chief...gotta say I saw it coming a long time ago!  Honestly who else would they have chosen?

Thread