Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x10 My Waste of Time

Elliott and J.D.'s practical joke at the drive thou was amusing

7x11 My Princess

Dr. Kelso being back at the hospital didn't make sense as the story didn't start until Dr. Cox got home and told his son about his day at the hospital

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-5-2009 10:36  
Glen matthews is the janitor name after 8 years we find out   

Wow great season ending
I see you watched part 1 but there is no part 2 on VIP

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Reading the thread looks like everyone has watched the season final so 18 could be part 2 instead and as I started this show during the last season I may as well watch them few again

8x01 My Jerks

All the new female doctor making a sexy entrance is getting a little predictable

8x02 My Last Words

J.D. and Turk missing their steak-night tradition to comfort a dying patient was sad for the patient as he had no family and on the other hand Denise's bed side manner was something else

8x03 My Saving Grace

Bringing Kelso back to help get rid of Dr. Maddox was more believable than last seasons final

8x04 My Happy Place

Turk and Dr. Cox trying to resolve two patients who need kidney transplants was interesting as their partners were a match for the other patient

8x05 My ABCs

Choosing new intern to mentor was bound to have it's own drawback but all being disappointed for different reasons was amusing and the Janitor with the Muppet's was great, Denise's bed side manner is still as bad as ever

8x06 My Cookie Pants

Elliot not resuming her physical relationship with J.D. was a surprise but the cookie pants were amusing

8x07 My New Role

Dr. Cox falling for the Janitor picture prank was amusing as you knew he would get his revenge

8x08 My Lawyer's in Love

J.D. and Janitor trying to help Ted win the woman of his dreams, Stephanie was interesting but pushing in the lift was amusing but Baby Jack ringing his dad telling him he forgot to pick him up was priceless

8x09 My Absence

Turk having a bad day because J.D. was taking a vacation day and he couldn't tell him the good news about having another baby was interesting and Denise having a thing for bigger guys makes a nice change

8x10 My Comedy Show

Carla being caught plucking an embarrassing long hair was amusing but she did a great job in making the Janitor think he imagined it

8x11 My Nah Nah Nah

What a sad life Kelso must have spending all his free time in and around the hospital and Turk going the extra mile and taking a chance with an experimental procedure was interesting

8x12 Their Story II

The interns making out in the lift after the Janitor prank was amusing but saving Sunny from the prank was interesting as her obsessing why he save her was actually his payback

8x13 My Full Moon

Trying to get Mrs. Powell to fart was amusing but a vet style dog collar to stop him from biting was priceless

8x14 My Soul on Fire (1)

Everyone being Invited to the Janitor and Lady's wedding in the Bahamas was surprising but you just knew there was a twist as he only gave them three days notice so they would only buy presents

8x15 My Soul on Fire (2)

All the other couples fighting while the Janitor and Lady have their ceremony was annoying

8x16 My Cuz

Kim dating Elliot's ex-boyfriend, Sean was an interesting twist of fate and Sean being good with the baby was only going to make things worse but Turk having to campaign hard for the job of Chief of Surgery paid off

Thread