34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 31#31 pjheliking's post

i have to say I'm not sad as all they did what they can 8 season I'm happy if this turns out series finale

Scrubs Season 9 General Discussion (Spoilers)

What a great opening episode the new character are interesting i really miss how good dr.cox is at being arrogant . i can't wait for second episode to be updated

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:45 ]

Episode 2

Well they do make a good couple don't they-there both perfect for each other and we actually saw softer side to that intern it was sweet. Dr.cox making him number 1 was funny.

Our Histories

Dr Cox telling JD and Turk dressed like Indians were funny

Reply 5#5 Teachergirl's post

no the actor got a new show called the middle

Reply 7#7 Teachergirl's post

no it hasn't been added yet

Our Stuff Gets Real

Best line : Listening to Jazz makes you baby Gay

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well i hate to say scrubs lost it's touch

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It just prove she a follower not a leader still don't know why she going out with that jerk

Our Driving Issues

Cole getting skin cancer and afterwards he star being nice which is odd for him. This help him see being jerk doesn't win him friends

Our Thanks

Well i actually think cole could become a surgeon he reminds me so much Todd   .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we get nurse Jackie and United state of Tara as replacement

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-14-2013 19:55  
Dr. Cox into a tailspin after the loss of three patients from the transplant was understandable
This what i really liked about this episode was the fact that they took real life story about patient dying from an infected Transplant and actually did a serious episode rather than a comedic episode. This one of the episodes that really showed how great scrubs is.
Quote:
The plot is based on the May and June 2004 deaths of four Texas patients who received donor organs from a patient whose cause of death was originally determined to be a cocaine overdose, but later turned out to be rabies
[ Last edited by bala at 6-14-2013 20:31 ]

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I must watched it on different site than but well done get through this seroes so quickly in less than 1 week.

34 12
Thread