Thread
Printable Version

Hit the Floor Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

When I first saw this advertised I thought it was a reality show not a scripted drama and not the sort of show you would associate with Dean Cain, Ahsha auditioning against the wishes of her mother was interesting as it looked like her mother was hopping Olivia wouldn't pick her after they spoke but Pete being her father was an interesting twist

1x02 Game On

Jelena targeting Ahsha in the photo shoot was interesting but telling her who her father is was cruel and the player telling Pete he saw Ahsha first was amusing

Reply 7#7 bala's post

This reminds me of Hellcats

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Considering Ahsha walked out after what Jelena told her you couldn't tell they was one down in their performance and Olivia giving her another chance was understandable after what she was told

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Jelena being the mean girl is predictable but she must have something on Olivia because she didn't seam worried about her threats

This has now been added to the flash site

1x04 Rebound

It was obvious Jelena was going to secretly sets up Ahsha to fail her photo shoot for the calendar when she gave up her February spot but she lucky the camera didn't catch her bikini malfunction and turning it into a dance photo shoot  was great

1x05 Keep Away

Interesting twist with the missing microphone and Ahsha not liking what Sloane was hiding about the past should of been predictable

1x06 Lights Out

I first thought Jelena's car alarm keep going off was the wind buy Mia wanting her uniform back make sense as it's the one with the microphone in

1x07 Moving Screens

Kyle's behavior was interesting but blackmailing the panel and selling the sex tape was impressive

Reply 27#27 bala's post

$80,000 not being even close was a surprise

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Then why are you curious on how much she owes if it was mentioned last week

1x08 Fast Break

Ahsha getting the video shoot opportunity was great and Jelena being put on the sidelines was amusing but Mia's story could be explosive if it comes to light

1x09 Benched

Ahsha catching her mother and father in bed together wouldn't of been so bad if she hadn't kept him a secret for so long but Ahsha stooping to Jelena's level by letting Olivia reveal who her father is was disappointing and after finding the drugs in Jelena's locker in could be her floating in the river

1x10 Turnover

Mia being the one found floating in the river was sad but It was obvious it wasn't suicide as that would of been too convenient and Jelena being dumped with the ring box was karma, Sloane taking over the Devil Girls will make season two interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-11-2014 22:58 ]

Thread