Thread
Printable Version

Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Lets wait and see

1x12 Getting Out the Blood

You can't blame Carmen for thinking about the $10,000 to dish the dirt on Alejandro when she's broke and what a moron Adrian was saying I love you buy I just don't want to touch you especially as she told him she will take half his net worth, poor Taylor being shot instead of Marisol and I thought Peri would get stopped at customs

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well she was on private jet which mean they don't get checked but like i said she was happy about getting her son but she did feel slightly guilty but when she told her Spencer didn't want her to take the child could create problems. That poor gunman it must be frustrating trying to shoot her with her coming and going so i had feeling he was going shoot someone but i actually thought it would be the husband and not Taylor.

1x13 Totally Clean

Not quite what I expected for the season finale but having a conclusion to Flora’s death was great and Peri showing her true colours by having Rosie deported should make for an interesting second season

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact that we found out who killed Flora but as soon as i saw them at the park i knew something was going to happen but Peri really was smart and maid confirm the alba means they got away with murder was amusing. . I actually liked this season finale  

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2014 18:55 ]

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I am never going escape my tv show no matter how hard i try

2x01 An Ideal Husband

Evelyn new maid didn't last long after the uninvited guests spoiled their diner party but she seemed happy with the security guard and Peri's face when Rosie returned was priceless, looks like Marisol's new guy Nicholas or his maid Opal might of killed his first wife

2x02 The Dark at the Top of the Stairs

Spence telling Peri he wants a divorce was a surprise as he thinks she's pregnant and Evelyn fighting with the homeless woman over her stolen necklace was amusing but what a tragic end with Alejandro getting shot

2x03 Dangerous Liaisons

With Alejandro's death looks like Carmen and Odessa might be out of their jobs and home but Carmen wanting to sing at his funeral in the hope of getting her career of the ground was insensitive

2x04 Crimes of the Heart

Evelyn trying to get Adrian out of the house to spend some time with Tony was amusing and Carmen and Rosie falling out over her new job with Spence was understandable, Genevieve wanting Zoila to bring a date with her to try and make Pablo jealous made sense but paying the guy to ask her was a bad idea

2x05 The Bad Seed

Evelyn teaching Tony a lesson at the restaurant was amusing as he was pushing his luck at home and Marysol being so close to her book dealer is bound to threaten Nicholas but Rosie letting her son take the blame for the broken statue was surprising

2x06 Private Lives

Marisol finding out some more secrets about Opal while in her room was asking for trouble and Rosie's efforts to help Lucinda find her daughter she was forced to give up for adoption was nice but didn't go well which was amusing

Thread