Thread
Printable Version

Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 Betrayal

I'm not surprise Marisol didn't drink the coffee Opal gave her and Nicholas willing to buy a new home rather than fire her was predictable as they covered up what happened to his first wife but Opal running him over was surprising, Carmen trying to end things with Ty was awkward

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

2x6
Overall, I thought the episode was boring  (with the exception of Lucinda & her daughter scene) and just seemed to crawl like a snail .

2x7
This episode was much better than the previous one. What is Reggie's ultimate angle in the end will be interesting to see....with Rosie/Spence & his uncle. I think he knew who and where Lucinda's daughter was all along.

Tony doesn't know it yet....but in the end Adriana & Evelyn always stay together.

If Nicholas version is correct Opal killing Dahlia will not create a 15 year silence/bond, there's more to the story.

Something about Ty is so annoying and dull. Where did they get this actor from

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-4-2014 09:00 ]

Devious Maids 2x09 Promo "The Visit" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:46 ]

2x08 Night, Mother

Ty poisoning Spence's stew was bound to be found out and Rosie being called into school was amusing especially as she said he's learning English and I'm surprised Adrian didn't think to put a camera in the car but Ethan kicking his mother out was a surprise

Devious Maids 2x10 Promo "Long Day's Journey Into Night" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:47 ]

2x09 The Visit

Marisol replacing Opal was understandable but the girls overhearing her replacement gossiping was amusing an Ty setting up Spence to be the next robbery victim just so he could be the hero was priceless as he failed

Devious Maids 2x11 Promo "You Can't Take It With You" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:49 ]

2x10 Long Day’s Journey Into Night

Carmen stabbing the robber after Ty failed to be the hero was great and Nicholas confessing to killing him was understandable as he was on pain medicine but Zoila having  to face Genevieve's mother was amusing especially having to deal with her topless

2x11 You Can’t Take It With You

Valentina finding herself in trouble after finding blood in her car was understandable and Adrian paying Tony off with conditions was rather sweet as he left making her still feel good but the way he had the check cancelled was a surprise

2x12 Proof

Carmen babysitter to Spence’s son was amusing as she had no idea how to look after children and Rosie rescuing Kenneth was nice but will Reggie have her deported, Valentina telling the police what she knows about Ethan looks like could put her in danger from his crew

Devious Maids 2x13 Promo "Look Back In Anger" - Season Finale [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:55 ]

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

2x8

Ty is just so weird. This episode is like the very first scenes between Opal & Ethan.....mother & son.

It was nice to see Adrian getting hit in the gut after catching Evelyn and Tony. He pushes her away when she tries to connect with him but they've been playing in this tormented relationship for so long he can't see that he still loves her.

Overall, though, the episode was boring.

Reply 74#74 Milks26's post

2x9

Genevieve's mother is a class act....funny. Reggie just wants to get his hands on his uncle's money. They should've made Carmen twist the knife so the wound would not close easily.

Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

2x10

Who's more weird Reggie or Ty?

Another filler episode....nothing really happened.

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

2x11

I always liked Adrian's character but he really stood out in this episode, if only he would show more affection to Evelyn.....but I think that's about to change.

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

2x12

Oh my God! I love how they tied Nicholas's to Evelyn & Adrian's son's death. Oh my God....that's good storytelling.   I was thinking he killed a business partner....did not see that coming...especially since the son was not mentioned this season.

The kid who plays Tucker is so cute.

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

Season 2 Finale

Rosie makes a gorgeous bride . I like how the actress has a darker complexion than the others...it makes her stand out.

I knew that guy was married, at least I saw that one coming

The writers and producers have a  prize couple in actors Rebecca Wisocky and Tom Irwin...they never disappoint in their scenes.

Great season wrap up.

So, next season we have these to look forward to:

• Who got shot
  • Rosie's 1st husband is still alive, hence she's not legally married
  • Carmen's career
  • Who's Zoila's baby's father
  • Tony might come back for revenge...though, he'll met Evelyn & Adrian's bond stronger than ever
  • Will Alejandro's killers be brought to justice?
  • Nicholas's fate and will Marisol divorce him?

Next season is going to be insane.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 06:25 ]

2x13 Look Back in Anger

Spence's proposal was nice and Valentina being offered the opportunity of a lifetime is bound to have strings attached and who would of thought Pablo offering to donating his kidney would complicate Zoila's life but changing his mind after Zoila chose Javier was predictable and the cliffhanger looked tragic

Thread