118 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x02 From Here to Eternity

Rose seeing Spence new apartment was amusing what did she expect from him when she was one always cleaning up behind him did she really expect him to actually clean up after himself, that's just naive but she will in for another shock since her EX husband is alive .

3x03 The Awful Truth

Rose finally finding out her ex-husband is alive was great but Spence trying hide it from her was bound to backfire

3x04 Since You Went Away

Rose having a meeting with her first husband and trying to figure out what she should do was rather tough but suggesting that all 3 of them share was amusing since both of them hate each other.

3x05 The Talk of the Town

It wouldn't be a show if no-one did sex tape but of all the people i didn't expect it to be her but Carmen telling Evenlin about it to save her job was ridclous .

Reply 104#104 bala's post

3x6

Come on Rosie chose Ernesto. Dude is fine! . Overall, the episode was more or less filler. I can't stand Sebastian, Carmen can do better than a married man. But, even if he does leave his wife with Carmen at the helm it won't last.

I knew Evelyn was going to get a child out of that situation.

The kid probably witness a murder.

Reply 105#105 Milks26's post

it was a filler episode but meeting Zoila sister was amusing but i wouldn't open the door i would pretended no one was home .

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Her sister slept with her husband...I would've hung her high.

Reply 107#107 Milks26's post

That was missed opportunity for the writer get rid pregnancy storyline

Reply 108#108 bala's post

The preview of last week made you think that was where it was going. But:

I think Harvier is going to return with I love no matter what speech I can & will except the baby as my own in the end.

Reply 109#109 Milks26's post

Who knows but i can't believe the writers can't give her a better storyline ?

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I can't stand Sebastian - "We won't need her money will have yours". What kind of man is that?

Whoa! What the hell is going on? That guy killed Blanca.

Reply 111#111 Milks26's post

gold digging man

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Carmen always chooses these low trifling men. But, she's very materialistic so that's just a side effect to her standards.

Reply 113#113 Milks26's post

This was a kinda filler episode with nothing much really happening. I like Evelyn and Adrian's new addition to their family.

Reply 114#114 Milks26's post

yeah but look on her face when other maid was there was amusing

3x10 Whiplash

Who would thought they all would get on so well but getting the kid to blackmail the social worker was priceless.

3x13 Anatomy of a Murder

Who would thought the killer was Sebastian that was a bit of surprise but blowing up Powell house was one hell of a way to end the season.

So utterly delighted that Sebastian was the killer (although I suspected him - since he sleeps around and frankly their we no other candidates except Jesse) never liked him, glad he is gone.

I thought we would've seen Dion again...but hopefully he returns in season 4

I would like the Zoila's baby to survive but if comes down to it, Genevieve will always chose Zoila.

Overall, average season

118 123456
Thread