Thread
Printable Version

Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

2x6
Overall, I thought the episode was boring  (with the exception of Lucinda & her daughter scene) and just seemed to crawl like a snail .

2x7
This episode was much better than the previous one. What is Reggie's ultimate angle in the end will be interesting to see....with Rosie/Spence & his uncle. I think he knew who and where Lucinda's daughter was all along.

Tony doesn't know it yet....but in the end Adriana & Evelyn always stay together.

If Nicholas version is correct Opal killing Dahlia will not create a 15 year silence/bond, there's more to the story.

Something about Ty is so annoying and dull. Where did they get this actor from

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-4-2014 09:00 ]

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

2x8

Ty is just so weird. This episode is like the very first scenes between Opal & Ethan.....mother & son.

It was nice to see Adrian getting hit in the gut after catching Evelyn and Tony. He pushes her away when she tries to connect with him but they've been playing in this tormented relationship for so long he can't see that he still loves her.

Overall, though, the episode was boring.

Reply 74#74 Milks26's post

2x9

Genevieve's mother is a class act....funny. Reggie just wants to get his hands on his uncle's money. They should've made Carmen twist the knife so the wound would not close easily.

Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

2x10

Who's more weird Reggie or Ty?

Another filler episode....nothing really happened.

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

2x11

I always liked Adrian's character but he really stood out in this episode, if only he would show more affection to Evelyn.....but I think that's about to change.

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

2x12

Oh my God! I love how they tied Nicholas's to Evelyn & Adrian's son's death. Oh my God....that's good storytelling.   I was thinking he killed a business partner....did not see that coming...especially since the son was not mentioned this season.

The kid who plays Tucker is so cute.

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

Season 2 Finale

Rosie makes a gorgeous bride . I like how the actress has a darker complexion than the others...it makes her stand out.

I knew that guy was married, at least I saw that one coming

The writers and producers have a  prize couple in actors Rebecca Wisocky and Tom Irwin...they never disappoint in their scenes.

Great season wrap up.

So, next season we have these to look forward to:

• Who got shot
  • Rosie's 1st husband is still alive, hence she's not legally married
  • Carmen's career
  • Who's Zoila's baby's father
  • Tony might come back for revenge...though, he'll met Evelyn & Adrian's bond stronger than ever
  • Will Alejandro's killers be brought to justice?
  • Nicholas's fate and will Marisol divorce him?

Next season is going to be insane.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 06:25 ]

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Season opener was rather bland, but DM tends to heat up til the very end.

Surprised they killed Pablo off, but its great that Zoila has his baby. The Stafford's kid is weird.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Yep! But, I think the kid shares DNA with one of the Stafford's though....money is on the wife.

Reply 104#104 bala's post

3x6

Come on Rosie chose Ernesto. Dude is fine! . Overall, the episode was more or less filler. I can't stand Sebastian, Carmen can do better than a married man. But, even if he does leave his wife with Carmen at the helm it won't last.

I knew Evelyn was going to get a child out of that situation.

The kid probably witness a murder.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Her sister slept with her husband...I would've hung her high.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

The preview of last week made you think that was where it was going. But:

I think Harvier is going to return with I love no matter what speech I can & will except the baby as my own in the end.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I can't stand Sebastian - "We won't need her money will have yours". What kind of man is that?

Whoa! What the hell is going on? That guy killed Blanca.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Carmen always chooses these low trifling men. But, she's very materialistic so that's just a side effect to her standards.

Reply 113#113 Milks26's post

This was a kinda filler episode with nothing much really happening. I like Evelyn and Adrian's new addition to their family.

So utterly delighted that Sebastian was the killer (although I suspected him - since he sleeps around and frankly their we no other candidates except Jesse) never liked him, glad he is gone.

I thought we would've seen Dion again...but hopefully he returns in season 4

I would like the Zoila's baby to survive but if comes down to it, Genevieve will always chose Zoila.

Overall, average season

Thread