Thread
Printable Version

viewing problem

viewing problem

Hi, Just tried to view a program a couple of times, error report came up, points taken and I didn't view my program??

Please advise

Reply 1#1 mikkid's post

You should report it in the error thread but be specific about which show, season, episode and server used so one of the mods can check it out

Reply 1#1 mikkid's post

Hello. I see you also posted in another thread. For future reference, here is a link to our Error Report thread.

For today, please tell me which show and episode you were trying to watch. What error message did you receive? Points are deducted automatically, but if the problem is with the site or the upload itself, you can seek reimbursement for lost points by sending a PM to lbjedward, our Site Administrator.

If you got the "stream not found" error, it is usually fixed by simply refreshing the page and restarting the show. You have 30 attempts per 24 hours on your initial points to watch any episode, so trying again (on either the EU or US server) won't charge you again. If you need more assistance, please post the information requested so I can check the episode/s you tried to watch. ~ Barb
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-13-2013 19:52 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread