33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Susanna (WIGS Web Series)

Susanna (WIGS Web Series)

About "Susanna":

A young woman's life is turned upside down when she is forced to care for her older sister's infant daughter.

Episode 1

Katy is really loosing it and look like Susanna has every right to be concerned. This was intense episode so glad she didn't harm the baby.

Episode 2

It really isn't good idea mess rounding on that balcony with pot plant because it going to look like she trying commit suicide.

Episode 3

Susanna having to look after baby while her sister is in hospital is bound to cause problem but the doctor giving susanna a peck on the cheek as he leaves suggest they were involved.

Episode 4

So her boyfriend coming to apartment to check on Susanna did seem nice but it did look like he didn't trust her.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It's strange you started this because I was about to start watching Lauren

Episode 5

It's a good thing Susanna got second chance with her client but he really was quite understandable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-22-2013 08:02  
It's strange you started this because I was about to start watching Lauren
Yes that what i am going to watch next

Episode 6

Well hospital visit didn't go well

Episode 7

Well her boss think the baby is hers is understandable but she really needs to take time off but because of deal she working on she can't so i don't know how she won't get fired

Episode 8

Well i can't imagine how difficult Susanna life is going get because it's clear that this isn't short term situation and the fact that Susanna is having financial trouble is just going make things worse.

Episode 9

What a jerk after all Susanna went through that guy she had dinner was right ass.

Episode 10

She going have a breakdown if she keeps trying to deal with her sister

Episode 11

Well Susana almost panic when she could find the baby because babysitter took her out was lucky.

Episode 12 of 12

Wow that was fantastic deal she put together i can't believe she figure out a way to expose them , I am so glad they both got help they needed from their mother.

1x01 Episode 1

It's obvious Katie is some sort of phobia about germs but giving April a cold bottle of milk first wouldn't help and Susanna having to jeopardizes her job to help her was unfortunate

1x02 Episode 2

Katie is playing a great job as a mother going out of her mind and getting her phone stuck on the fire escape didn't help

1x03 Episode 3

Susanna getting the wrong idea when she got there was understandable but putting the smoke alarm in the fridge was amusing and I can't believe she didn't turn of the cooker, April stopping crying for the doctor was impressive

1x04 Episode 4

Mark delivering the cloths was nice and I expected him to be asleep when she came back from changing April but gone was a surprise as he obviously didn't say goodbye

1x05 Episode 5

Susanna changing the deal her college made behind her back was great

33 12
Thread