33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Susanna (WIGS Web Series)

1x06 Episode 6

Susanna realizing Katie isn't going to recover quickly is bound to put pressure on her job but what a rigmarole with her germ phobia

1x07 Episode 7

The added pressure at work mounting thanks to her college trying to undermined Susanna is going to make life awkward as it looks like her job depends on the right deal

1x08 Episode 8

Susanna and Katie meeting with Dr. Anderson was interesting as it sounded like Katie was being honest with the doctor but the financial pressure was just bad timing, Katie's reaction when April touched her face was a surprise

1x09 Episode 9

Micah making the unusual request was a diabolical type of blackmail but not being able to pronounce the name of the wine correctly was amusing

1x10 Episode 10

April crying just as they were getting cosy was a little predictable but Katie not wanting to see them is a bad sign

1x11 Episode 11

Having Micah's deal in writing should be an interesting read especially as Fred is OK with it and I'm not surprised she took April out while the cleaner was there

1x12 Episode 12

Micah and Jamie paying for their crooked deal was great as they were using Susanna's situation to their advantage but the babysitter leaving April home alone was unbelievable

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes seriously she should of known better than leaving the baby alone but the fact their mother took her was very lucky .
Anna really did a good job playing Katie so much better than the sooki character she plays. It's a good thing she had her sister checking up on her calling her because you would think with Susanna's job , she be too busy to deal with it. Both actress did good job carrying the storyline they really pull it off.

I am glad their mother is staying which will certainly reduce the pressure on Susanna.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Did you recognise Susanna from Californication

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes she also from lost and Boss (starz),

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I was going with what she was last in as she was Hanks latest girlfriend

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that's it for web series there's nothing else worth watching.

Yesterday i was impressed how you managed finish East Los high in one day and i can't believe how many tv series Maya has been in but were only minor roles.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

With the subject matter of the Wigs series I was thinking of checking some more out as this was the third great series

33 12
Thread