Thread
Printable Version

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Sleepless in Atlanta

If Mary Jane catching Niecy making out wasn't bad enough but in her bed was going to far and Niecy ringing her grandfather was sneaky

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Look like she didn't mind consider she went on without him

Niecy going through mary jane camera footage was evasion of privacy and why would anyone put security camera in bedroom don't normally put out exterior of house for intruders? . Seem like a odd place to put them

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

She was right about mary-jane drinking problem don't you think ?

i can't believe after what Niecy said in the restaurant to son's father she would do him again

2x05 No Eggspectations

What a shame Mary Jane decided to do her fertility treatment live from the hospital but she has nothing to loose in trying to see if any are viable

2x06 Pulling the Trigger

The suicide on live TV was tragic and Mary Jane ringing the doctor after her orgasm was amusing as she hadn't had sex

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

True but i don't think she was expecting that outcome

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

It was tragic but the discussion about society treats black men that unable handle pressure seem a bit ridclous everyone has life pressure

2x07 Let's Go Crazy

Mary Jane laying down her demands after sleeping with David was amusing but Kara having to decide whether to stay partners with Mary Jane was surprising

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Mary Jane trying makes mends with people in her life was great but i am glad she's not pregnant she a right mess needs to get her life in order before bring a child into this world. I would love to see that hair on tv

2x08 One Is the Loneliest Number

Tracy leaving her daughter home alone was disgusting and Patrick being pulled by the police for being outside the school was understandable after the fatal school shooting in Atlanta and still no sign of Tracy is worrying

2x09 Line In The Sand

Looks like Mary Jane was nominated for an Emmy after her sex trafficking artificial but her reminding everyone about the award show was amusing and Patrick finding out that Tracy had been arrested for shoplifting was surprising as you would expect social service to come for her daughter, the guy in the car park was an ass to Mary Jane as if he wasn't to busy talking on his phone he would of seen her offer him the space and Patrick using the bail money for the school fees was karma for Tracy

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

That was disturbing but at least Patrick was there look after her and she was lucky no one reported the abandon child to social services

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i am glad we find out what happened to Tracy but i agree Patrick using mary jane money to pay for his daughter school meals was the right thing . I have feeling Mary Jane job is on chopping block if she continue her behaviour . I just don't get why the boss doesn't simple replace her with someone else who's just as good as her.

2x10 Primetime

Mary Jane shopping trip was interesting especially after what the shop assistant said about the guy she's seeing and it first looked like Mary Jane and Kara were drifting apart but after that interview Mary Jane will be lucky to still have a job

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

She tried to follow the script but she had to ask those tough question but she does have a chip on her shoulder that will get her in trouble and she can't get rid of it.

2x11 Reading The Signs

After calling her guest an ugly Black women she went viral and of course her network wants to make full use of that publicity but being told tone down her black angle is going to difficult if she wants that prime time spot she has to do it.

2x12 Signing Off

Sheldon idea of relationship was interesting and the way Mary Jane reacted was typical of most women but to be honest i can understand where he was coming from consider the type of women Mary Jane is his concept certainly would work for women in that position who want a relationship but want to keep their independence. I found it funny when she shit in the bed in front of him

That's what i call a cliffhanger

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm glad Mary Jane figured out her prime time slot was going to have conditions but the fact they only offered her the position because of her sudden popularity is risky

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was obvious Sheldon and Mary Jane wasn't a good match but the tooth brush thing was amusing and of all the time to butt dial Mary Jane it had to be then when Lisa declared her felling

Thread