78 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i think mary jane is destined to be single

3x01 Facing Fears

Kara covering the mirror was a nice attempt to try and protect Mary Jane but you just knew she would look the first chance she had and the way her family tried to defend her against Lisa and David was great, I thought giving the other victim a cheque would bit her in the ass but the way she screwed the TV network was impressive

3x02 Louie Louie

The other victim trying to get more money out of Mary Jane after getting $100,000 already was diabolical

3x03 Sparrow

Lisa committing suicide was tragic and I wondered why Mary Jane didn't want Lisa's father at the funeral but outing his sexual abuse was karma as he was warned

3x04 Being Kara

Kara giving her ex a hard time because she missed an appointment at the school was uncalled for and I'm not surprised her life is spinning out of control with the problems with her kids, Mary Jane helping Niecy land her first job was nice considering she interrupter her making out in the pool

3x05 Hot Seat

Mary Jane's unconventional methods to fight for her future was understandable but three to six's weeks wasn't what she wanted and I thought the news stunt might backfire but getting her back on air straight away was surprising

3x06 Don’t Call It a Comeback

I'm not surprised the sexual encounter scared Mary Jane as it looked like he was having a stroke but the way she has been riding him it was only a matter of time before she wore him out and Mark having to consider his future at the network after that scandal

3x07 If the Shoe Fits…

What a shame Mary Jane's birthday took a back seat to her family drama but you can understand why she thought they were planing a surprise party and looks like Niecy is mixing with the wrong crowd

3x08 Wake Up Call

Mary Jane sleeping with her first white guy was amusing with her comparing him to her usual black man and what a shame Patrick's life seemed to be on track until the surprised with a family intervention thanks to his ex girlfriend

3x09 Purging and Cleansing

The clash over custody of D'Asia was a little sad but with Patrick using again you can understand why they are worried and Mary Jane preparing to return to TalkBack without Kara will be interesting, I cant believe Cece's continued blackmailing

3x10 Some Things Are Black and White

David's mother making an appearance on behalf of her son was bad timing with the new guy in the bedroom but having to do a report on mixed colour relationships was surprising and Kara finding herself in hot water at work after what she said in anger was crazy but Mary Jane getting Cece arrested for her continued blackmailing was karma and what an ending with Niecy getting arrested

4x01 Getting Nekkid

I think they should of started this season with the aftermath of Niecy being tazered before she was arrested in front of her kids rather that another of Mary Jane's sex encounters but him coming back for seconds was amusing and glad Niecy's family had her back

78 1234
Thread