78 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The pilot for the series will air on July 2, 2013.

The full series is to debut in 2014

Being Mary Jane is an upcoming BET series starring Gabrielle Union,

From the producers of the award-winning, record-breaking BET comedy The Game and No. 1 box-office romantic comedy Jumping the Broom comes an original movie starring the gorgeous and talented Gabrielle Union. This is a story to which millions of modern women will both relate and respond. Mary Jane Paul is a one-woman show: a successful TV news anchor and an entirely self-sufficient powerhouse who remains devoted to a family that doesn’t share her motivation. Intense drama and unforgettable moments unfold as Mary Jane juggles her life, her relationships, her work and commitments to her family.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 1-23-2014 17:05 ]

Being Mary Jane

Pilot

Good episode I feel bad for Mary Jane her family is a mess she seems to be the only responsible .

1x01 Pilot

I liked the way she dealt with the cheating husband was amusing and you can understand why she refused him money when he turned up at work but it was obvious the money was to buy the pushchair

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I thought she was brave to tell his wife that her husband was cheating on her but the ending stealing the guys sperm was rather disturbing

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Shame we have to wait 1 year for next episode

1x02 Storm Advisory

Andre and David battling for her attention was interesting but the wife asking how the sex was with her husband was surprising and what they did for a news story was horrible

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but i like the fact the guy played her at her own game That was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I liked the look on her face when he was trying to open the gate on her drive but saying he was at the wrong house was priceless

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes what  COWARD at least have the guts to man up and say he wanted to see Mary Jane

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2014 08:45 ]

1x03

Well at first i thought it was dream with that music at the start but he did propose to her so glad she walked away . I really liked that they also show argument between his wife and him .

1x03 Girls Night In

They overdid the music at the start and the fact it distracted you from what they were saying at times was disappointing and his wife expecting him to sign the paperwork was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2014 08:44 ]

The Huxtables Have Fallen

Well her brother walking in while she giving a guy Oral sex was amusing but him saying she had an addiction was amusing . .

1x04 The Huxtables Have Fallen

Patrick's dig at adultery after catching Mary Jane giving a blow job was amusing especially as it was in-front of her family

1x05 Mixed Messages

Kara updating Mary Jane on-line profile was sneaky but I'm surprised she meet the man that Kara had organised on her on-line profile and the way Mary Jane handled the awkward conversation was impressive

78 1234
Thread