52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

I liked the way she dealt with the cheating husband was amusing and you can understand why she refused him money when he turned up at work but it was obvious the money was to buy the pushchair

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Storm Advisory

Andre and David battling for her attention was interesting but the wife asking how the sex was with her husband was surprising and what they did for a news story was horrible

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I liked the look on her face when he was trying to open the gate on her drive but saying he was at the wrong house was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2014 08:45 ]

1x03 Girls Night In

They overdid the music at the start and the fact it distracted you from what they were saying at times was disappointing and his wife expecting him to sign the paperwork was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2014 08:44 ]

1x04 The Huxtables Have Fallen

Patrick's dig at adultery after catching Mary Jane giving a blow job was amusing especially as it was in-front of her family

1x05 Mixed Messages

Kara updating Mary Jane on-line profile was sneaky but I'm surprised she meet the man that Kara had organised on her on-line profile and the way Mary Jane handled the awkward conversation was impressive

1x06 Exposed

I thought David was trying to make a move on Mary Jane after her mothers speech but with him moving on with his life you would think she should be happy with Andre moving in

1x07 Hindsight is 20/40

Mary Jane checking out David new girlfriend was amusing and kicking Andre out after he left his wife for her was surprising

1x08 Blindsided

Kara pushing Mary Jane to expose Terrence having tragic consequence was sad but what an interesting news story and Niecy explaining to Mary Jane why she thought getting pregnant as a way to feel loved was disturbing

1x09 Uber Love

One of Mary Jane's so called friends letting David know about the sperm was bound to come as a surprise but going around to his place was a bad idea and giving Avery advice on how to get her man back amusing

Being Mary Jane Season 2 SUPER TRAILER

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-5-2015 20:19 ]

52 123
Thread