26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Being Mary Jane Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

That was disturbing but at least Patrick was there look after her and she was lucky no one reported the abandon child to social services

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i am glad we find out what happened to Tracy but i agree Patrick using mary jane money to pay for his daughter school meals was the right thing . I have feeling Mary Jane job is on chopping block if she continue her behaviour . I just don't get why the boss doesn't simple replace her with someone else who's just as good as her.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

She tried to follow the script but she had to ask those tough question but she does have a chip on her shoulder that will get her in trouble and she can't get rid of it.

2x11 Reading The Signs

After calling her guest an ugly Black women she went viral and of course her network wants to make full use of that publicity but being told tone down her black angle is going to difficult if she wants that prime time spot she has to do it.

2x12 Signing Off

Sheldon idea of relationship was interesting and the way Mary Jane reacted was typical of most women but to be honest i can understand where he was coming from consider the type of women Mary Jane is his concept certainly would work for women in that position who want a relationship but want to keep their independence. I found it funny when she shit in the bed in front of him

That's what i call a cliffhanger

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

i think mary jane is destined to be single

26 12
Thread