99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sleepy Hollow Premieres on FOX on September 16, 2013

What if you suddenly woke up from the throes of death 250 years in the future to find the world is on the brink of destruction, caused by unimaginable events, and you are humanity's last hope?

Welcome to SLEEPY HOLLOW, the thrilling new mystery-adventure drama from co-creators/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci ("Star Trek" and "Transformers" franchises, "Fringe").

In this modern-day retelling of Washington Irving's classic, ICHABOD CRANE (Tom Mison, "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen") is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers. Revived alongside Ichabod is the infamous Headless Horseman who is on a murderous rampage in present-day Sleepy Hollow. Bound to the Headless Horseman by a blood spell cast on the battlefield of the American Revolution, Ichabod quickly realizes that stopping Headless is just the beginning, as the resurrected rider is but the first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

As this re-invented Ichabod finds himself in present-day Sleepy Hollow, he discovers a town and a world he no longer recognizes. All that is brutally familiar are Headless and Ichabod's determination to annihilate this immortal being. It's a mission he must complete quickly, as Headless already has viciously slain Sheriff AUGUST CORBIN (guest star Clancy Brown, "Cowboys & Aliens," "Carnivale"). Grey served both as mentor and father figure to Detective ABBIE MILLS (Nicole Beharie, "Shame," "American Violet"), a young cop whose own supernatural experiences help her form an unlikely bond with Ichabod. But Sleepy Hollow's head of police, Captain FRANK IRVING (Orlando Jones, "The Chicago 8," "Drumline"), isn't buying any of this.

In fact, the only person who is on Abbie's side is Ichabod. His extensive first-hand knowledge of our secret American history, coupled with her superior profiling and modern threat assessment skills, will make them a formidable duo as they work together to triumph over evil. The complex pasts of Ichabod and Abbie, from Ichabod's inclusion in the powerful and secretive Freemasons Society and the ghostly appearance of his late wife, KATRINA (Katia Winter, "Dexter"), to Abbie's childhood visions, will help them solve the intricate puzzles of Sleepy Hollow in order to protect its future.

As history repeats itself, the oddly-linked pair will draw on the real stories and hallowed secrets this nation was founded on in their quest to stop an increasingly vicious cycle of evil.

SLEEPY HOLLOW is from K/O Paper Products in association with 20th Century Fox Television. The series is co-created by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Phillip Iscove and Len Wiseman ("Hawaii Five-0," "Underworld" and "Total Recall"). The series is executive-produced by Kurtzman, Orci, Wiseman and Heather Kadin. Iscove serves as supervising producer. Wiseman directed the pilot.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Sleepy Hollow Here

Pilot

Well i have say this was off to a promising start but you would thought as soon as he saw the priest he would of ask Abby to stop the car so that he could talk to him but the fact he get murdered was stupid as it would help him better understand what was going on but than finding out his wife was a witch certainly came as a shock to him.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

This is actually better then I expected. I'm actually excited for the next episode.
I thought it was nice that she decided to stay. I think them being linked by what they saw is going to be interesting and the battle between good and evil is going to turn out some pretty interesting characters.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I really enjoyed the pilot of this series!  It's going to be very interesting for sure.  I like the history aspect of the show as well as the witch. I would have thought the priest would be around awhile as a figure in the back ground.

Who woke up death and how did the Asian know all about it??

Ichobod did such a good job paying attention to the task at hand and being appropriately curious of his surroundings.  Good balance.  I'm surprised the Capt would have ichobod even working for him.  He seems so tight laced.  hmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x01 Pilot

Watching him pass the polygraph test was amusing and as Abbie wasn't allowed to interrogate him you can understand why she wanted to transported him but in the front of the car was risky, can the headless horsemen hear was an amusing line

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Blood Moon

Ichabod reaction to the shower was amusing and the visions from his wife are interesting but that was a close call with the resurrection

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well if they keep resurrect characters in the episode it going to get amusing but you would think after your neck had been snapped the character would be gone so that must been an actor dream comes true to come back in second episode

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I loved that they brought the snapped neck guy back!   It opens up options.  I'm glad the second episode moved along as quickly as the first.  The sister should be introduced next.  bring it on!

For the Triumph of Evil

I am trying decided whether this was good or bad episode for what it's worth it was odd episode but they really pushing supernatural aspect and i feel this alienate the audience leading to a cancellation.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I enjoyed it.  I still look forward to more sister time.  Pretty kewl of her to was escape through the ceiling right when the sister was there to apologize.   I did expect the witchy wife to be in dream world.

1x03 For the Triumph of Evil

You can understand why Jenny was pissed at Abbie for not saying what they seen in the woods and on the other hand if she had listened to Abbie she may not of got lock up in the asylum but why wait so long to escape

Sleepy Hollow has already been renewed for a 2nd season

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

good news was worried it was bad news

1x04 The Lesser Key of Solomon

Abbie was right to threaten to close down Jenny's last foster home as she was obviously only doing it for the money and I don't suppose destroying the book also destroyed the demons from hell

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Nope they are going to find another way.

1x05 John Doe

Well having boy from secret town infect the community with pestilence was great plan but finding the town was very lucky

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Abbie and Ichabod was lucky to find the lost colony of Roanoke but with the deadly plague spreading made thing more difficult until Abbie figured the water was the cure

1x06 The Sin Eater

How long Abbie was dreaming was surprising as she was driving at the time and how they separated Ichabod from the headless horseman was interesting

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah surprised she didn't have an accident

99 12345
Thread