Thread
Printable Version

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Olando Jones is leaving

If you were on the fence about returning for Season 3 of Fox's supernatural drama Sleepy Hollow, this next bit of news may be the deciding factor. According to Variety, Orlando Jones, who played fan favorite character Frank Irving during the show's first two seasons, will not be returning for Season 3. Variety did not give a reason for the actor's departure.

Irving isn't the only one not returning, though. Showrunner Mark Goffman stepped down in March prior to the series' renewal. White Collar executive producer and The Glades creator Clifton Campbell will take over in Season 3.
With Jones out of the picture, that leaves just three series regulars: Nicole Beharie (Abbie Milles), Tom Mison (Ichabod Crane), and Lyndie Greenwood (Jenny Mills). Katia Winter and John Noble, who played Katrina Crane and Henry Parrish/Jeremy Crane, respectively, were both written out of the show at the end of Season 2.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/sleepy-hollow-losing-fan-favorite-100500863.html

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-4-2015 17:03 ]

3x4

Marvelous episode. Will go down as one of the best for season 3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - forget IchAbbie's chemistry, Jenny & Abbie's chemistry and bond as sisters is dynamic. I can never get tied of their scenes together. The fight in the car took me back to season 1 for a moment. I wasn't surprised when Jenny revealed that she found their father years ago from the way she spoke about him at the beginning of the episode.

Ichabod's rant didn't even annoy me this week, but it was rather entertaining.

3x5

Didn't watch the Bones (don't watch the show) episodes - hell I didn't even know it was crossover time.

Another nothing special episode again - kinda getting used to that now.

The actress who plays Bones has not aged well at all. She looks so old.

2x02 The Kindred

The new sheriff arresting Jenny was bound to make things awkward for Abbie and taking the head out in the hope to try and rescue Ichabod's wife, Katrina was taking a hell of a risk

2x03 Root of All Evil

I thought right from the start the woman robbing the bank was possessed but trust the new sheriff to kill her and Abbie talking her sister down from killing her was lucky considering she was also possessed

2x04 Go Where I Send Thee...

Crane putting the Pied Piper's tune on the phone for Abbie was impressive and bringing the child home safely made a nice change it's just a shame her mother tried to sacrifice her again

2x05 The Weeping Lady

Caroline flirting with Ichabod was amusing but paying with her life was tragic and Abbie was lucky Nick was there to save her

2x06 And the Abyss Gazes Back

Talk about a close call for Ichabod when Sheriff Corbin's son, Joe turned into a monster but glad they was able to save him

2x07 Deliverance

Saving Katrina again was a tough call but Ichabod using mouth to mouth was quick thinking

2x08 Heartless

Nick having a close call with the succubus was karma

2x09 Mama

Frank was lucky the got there in time to save him after the nurse gave him the pills but the girls mother helping was impressive

2x10 Magnum Opus

The way Katrina has been secretly communicating with Ichabod was impressive but trying to fool Henry was never going to be easy and the Headless Horseman was the only one to face the Gorgon

2x11 The Akeda

The Sword of Methuselah was a waste of time with it having an unforeseen sacrifice but Frank paying the price for saving the others lives was tragic and Henry stabbing the demoed was a nice surprise

2x12 Paradise Lost

Abbie so willing to trust the angel, Orion was a little premature

2x13 Pittura Infamante

You can understand why Abbie was shocked by Frank's return and Jenny's face when she removed the last bullet was amusing

2x14 Kali Yuga

Nick not allowing Jenny to go with him was a blessing in disguise and Abbie's karaoke was impressive but Nick being able to break into the vault was a little to easy

2x15 Spellcaster

Frank taking the dangerous book of spells to Henry was disappointing

2x16 What Lies Beneath

I'm glad Jenny found out what Frank was up to

2x17 Awakening

Abbie going back in time with Katrina should be interesting

2x18 Tempus Fugit

Abbie trying to convince Ichabod that they are partners in the future was fascinating as it could change the future but Ichabod killing Katrina to save Abbie was surprising

Thread