99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I still cant believe they did a Bones and Sleepy Hollow crossover

Reply 82#82 spratt89's post

Considering they have nothing in common it was a brave crossover and trust them to find a match to Ichabod hand writing in their archives

3x01 I, Witness

Dani not being able to take her eyes of Ichabod should be interesting and poor Chang getting the blame for the agents death

3x02 Whispers in the Dark

What a shame Jenny pushed Joe away but with him getting kidnapped he's not going to drop it

3x03 Blood and Fear

Leaving Randall handcuffed to the shower rail was amusing and what a shame she turned the jealous kid into a killer

3x04 The Sisters Mills

It's not going to be easy for Ichabod to re-learn what's written about the American history as he's lived it and knows the real truth and that was one ugly tooth fairy but Ichabod going to the dentist was amusing

3x05 Dead Men Tell No Tales

After watching the second half of the crossover I'm still baffled why they bothered

3x06 This Red Lady from Caribee

That has to be the most awkward first date for Zoe and Ichabod but lets hope the second one is better and Joe wanting to find out more about his father was understandable

3x07 The Art of War

The Shard of Anubis vanishing in Jenny's hand was bound to have consequence but it certainly helped her fighting skills and turning the beasts on each other was clever

Episode 8

Great mid season finale. With the last four episodes this season is finally coming into its own

Kudos to the casting staff in getting Peter Mensah to play the demi God....that's one fine looking man right there ????. And that voice simply melts your heart away. Also, loved him in Spartacus. I wasn't really feeling Pandora's as the big bad this season, but now that she has Peter Mensah by her side I want them both to return.

After having Jenny be literally absent last season - I can't get enough of her presence now. Love Crane & Abbie but Jenny has been my favorite character since season 1.

Don't worry Abbie's is not dead

3x08 Novus Ordo Seclorum

Abbie resigning from the FBI was her only choice so she was free to go after her sister but what a great cliffhanger

99 12345
Thread