Thread
Printable Version

Sleepy Hollow Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well i have say this was off to a promising start but you would thought as soon as he saw the priest he would of ask Abby to stop the car so that he could talk to him but the fact he get murdered was stupid as it would help him better understand what was going on but than finding out his wife was a witch certainly came as a shock to him.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well if they keep resurrect characters in the episode it going to get amusing but you would think after your neck had been snapped the character would be gone so that must been an actor dream comes true to come back in second episode

For the Triumph of Evil

I am trying decided whether this was good or bad episode for what it's worth it was odd episode but they really pushing supernatural aspect and i feel this alienate the audience leading to a cancellation.

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

good news was worried it was bad news

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Nope they are going to find another way.

1x05 John Doe

Well having boy from secret town infect the community with pestilence was great plan but finding the town was very lucky

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah surprised she didn't have an accident

God, Honor, Fatherland

Well i have to say this was one of the best endings for an episode for this series

Question now that they capture him how will they contain him ?

Necromancer

Well finding out who headless horseman was and why he wanted to kill  Ichabod was understandable but trying communicate with him was bound to help him escape .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice no headless horseman but the boss trying to explain to his ex-wife why he isn't around was challenging

The Golem

Well a good episode but trying figure out what happened to his son was sad

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was epic season finale but the fact that there were clues throughout the season none of us picked it up was really surprising but at least he finally found his son but bury him in coffin was great cliffhanger

Thread